Life.Church Reviews

Found 673 of over 718 reviews

4.9
Life.Church Senior Pastor Craig Groeschel
Craig Groeschel
Pros
  • "I don't know of anywhere that has a bigger positive impact on the global church(in 57 reviews)

• "They don't hire you to fullfilling a job but to fulfill your God Calling(in 52 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Pretty fast paced work environment(in 74 reviews)

• "the possibility of moving, high feedback culture that can be hard to take sometimes(in 41 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years
      Featured Review

Best place I’ve ever worked

Aug 28, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK
      Business Outlook

Pros

The culture at Life.Church is awesome. I have grown professionally, personally and spiritually while on staff in tremendous ways. The benefits are amazing, I’ve been able to get several things covered 100% through the benefits. I have a great sense of contentment and joy doing what I do and I love getting to be apart of life change all around the globe.

Cons

Working a Life.Church isn’t for everyone. You need to feel called to work here or you’re probably gonna have a tough time. Things move fast and are constantly changing, in a positive way but if your not flexible and adaptable, you’ll probably have a tough time. The culture is high feedback, which is a key component to why the work culture is so great but most places are not like this, so it can be hard for some people to adapt to.

1 person found this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Couldn't ask for a better place to work

Sep 2, 2021 - Campus Pastor
      Business Outlook

Pros

1) Mission/Purpose/Vision: It's a gift to come to work every day at a place that I know, see, and I'm inspired by the mission of our organization 2) Development culture: if you embrace the the culture of growth/development, you will grow as a leader and a person holistically 3) Benefits: There is high flexibility with work schedules; the 401k matching is one of the best I've ever heard of; medical benefits are also some of the best I've ever heard of

Cons

Because we are committed to scaling our ability to minister to people, you can at times feel like your ability to create and innovate is lower at the campus level. You have to learn how to embrace the idea of "running the play" with passion and commitment.

Continue reading
    3. 4.0
      Former Employee

Great place to work

Sep 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good environment, benefits, and great team who are all very passionate.

Cons

Very faced paced environment that may be at bit too much for some.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

church

Dec 31, 2020 - Pastor in Edmonton, AB
      Business Outlook

Pros

good to work for, and fun.

Cons

bad it that fact that you dealing with people.

5. 5.0

Mission Driven Culture

Sep 10, 2021 - Senior Software Project Manager in Edmond, OK
      Business Outlook

Pros

- The mission "to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ". isn't just words on a page but what we live and breathe and it helps the whole team unify and work together. - Culture is amazing, people are amazing - Benefits are the best I've ever had. The leadership really has the heart to take care of everyone.

Cons

- You have to be bought in here. Everyone is running to accomplish the mission and if you aren't bought in it will be hard.

Continue reading
    6. 5.0
      Current Employee

nice

Sep 9, 2021 - Minister in Bologna
      Business Outlook

Pros

nice people were here which I liked

Cons

poor communication was present here

7. 5.0

Great place to work

Sep 9, 2021 - LifeKids Pastor in Edmond, OK
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of development and opportunities to grow.

Cons

Working at a campus its hard to spend time with family.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

So thankful to work here!

Sep 1, 2021 - Spaces & Places Coordinator
      Business Outlook

Pros

Mission Driven Leadership cares about you as an individual Tenure of Leadership Fun place to work! Amazing benefits

Cons

Pace can sometimes be challenging

9. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Not the best place to work, but certainly not the worst.

Sep 15, 2021 - Central Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Benefits are very good. 2. Most coworkers are kind and genuine. 3. The CEO is an incredible authentic leader (I strongly recommend listening to the Craig Groeschel leadership podcast). 4. The mission is clear.

Cons

1. The pay is pretty low while expectations are very high. 2. Passion trumps competence when it comes to performance or promotion. 3. There is a lack of solid leaders in many parts of the organization. 4. Work/life balance is difficult to obtain/maintain.

Life.Church Response

Recruitment Specialist

We’d love to hear more about how we could improve your experience working here. If you would like to provide more specific feedback, feel free to complete this anonymous feedback form. We are always striving to get better! go2.lc/anonymousfeedback.

10. 5.0

I Love Where I Work!

Aug 31, 2021 - NextGen Operations Director in Edmond, OK
      Business Outlook

Pros

The leaders in our organization as well as my coworkers not only care deeply about the mission, but for my family and how God is working in my life personally.

Cons

Trials in life never go away, and ministry is not easy. But, I know that no matter what happens my coworkers trust me and have my back!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 673 Reviews