Jumpfactor Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Jumpfactor Reviews

4.7
Zamir Javer

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Growth Opportunity with Great people"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Jumpfactor full-time

Pros

Although I'm fairly new to Jumpfactor, I've been able to quickly feel like this is a place I will likely stay for a long while.

My team is extremely supportive. Everyone is willing to provide help and the company assists by running learning and training sessions almost every week. There are a lot of very talented individuals working in the company.

Even though the company is growing rapidly and the management can be busy, everyone is very accessible, including. the CEO .

I also find the quality of clients and accounts I get to work on very refreshing as compared the agency I was at prior.

Cons

Not located downtown if you're looking to walk to work from the core.

Advice to Management

Looking forward to the new programs being rolled out.

"The Ultimate Agency Workplace"

Current Employee - Digital Specialist in Toronto, ON
    Current Employee - Digital Specialist in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Jumpfactor full-time

Pros

The leadership and focus on employees and team members is awesome! We get constant feedback, our ideas and inputs are heard in 1-1s as well as in surveys. And transparent updates are shared with the company every 2 weeks. I know exactly where the company is going and what opportunities exist.

The extreme focus on core values here is something I'm so proud to be a part of. There is no company I've been at where there has been such a strong ongoing focus on developing and growing team members through cultural alignment and learning.

Lots of great benefits : Work from home days, upto 5 weeks vacation , learning sessions, social events, and regular office training and learning sessions.

The company is growing and hitting targets and clients stick around for a long time and seem very happy. They provide high NPS ratings and regularly refer other clients to us. This is not something that used to happen often at the prior agency I worked at.

Cons

Not much worth mentioning. We are hiring aggressively as the agency is growing and there are still roles which need to be filled , but this is typical from what I've seen with high growth firms. I like that it's controlled growth.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are !

"Transparent, supportive culture."

I have been working at Jumpfactor full-time

Pros

I work with some very talented colleagues and it's inspiring to see the team growing together. Management is putting in a lot of effort in hiring great people.

I enjoy my team and my work, which is something that was lost in my last company. There's a focus on creating a transparent workplace, and a commitment of the leadership team to always improve . The open environment and the fact that the management is constantly seeking feedback through 1-1 sessions and polls is great. The CEO really cares about everyone's progress and growth.

Jumpfactor actually pushes and encourages us to learn and develop, and it's usually paid by the company.

The regular team outings and socials combined with all the new in office learning sessions are refreshing.

Cons

my commute is not as short as I'd like but the work from home days help

Advice to Management

keep it up. excited about the new hires coming to support the growth.

"Very inspiring team and growth!"

Current Employee - Content Strategist in Toronto, ON
    Current Employee - Content Strategist in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Jumpfactor full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Challenging cutting edge work, free lunches, paid social events, great benefits and very competitive salary and bonuses. This is the start that attracted me.

I'm here now because of much more.

Not every company really cares about core values and culture beyond throwing up a page on the website about it. In my time here, I've seen our values being used to drive major decisions about hiring, strategy, growth, and so much more. This is something I've never seen anywhere else.

Our leadership team is committed to growth (I think we are hiring 15 people right now ?!) while listening to feedback, and really acting on it when possible.

As for the work, here I have the freedom to be creative and I'm actually encouraged to challenge and debate to come out with the best solutions.

So far I've experienced so many different and new refreshing aspects, I'm convinced that we are on track to be one of the best agencies to work for.

Cons

at first the snacks were a bit dry, but it's rapidly improved :)

Advice to Management

seems like the best is yet to come with all the new growth for this year :)

"One of the best agencies to work for - Unlike any other"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Strategist in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Jumpfactor full-time (More than a year)

Pros

organized and forward thinking management
    high growth and fast paced learning environment
    awesome team and level of marketing talent
    you'll never be staring at the clock here.....we are constantly learning, sharing, and pushing the needle on growth for clients and our team
    perfect place to find growth if you're stuck or considering an in house position
    10X faster growth and learning than any in house marketing role ,whether at a large corporate or startup...the level of work and marketing tactics you are exposed to here is unmatched.

Cons

nothing that even comes to mind.

Advice to Management

keep it up....awesome work.

"One of the best places for growth"

Current Employee - Marketing Consultant in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Jumpfactor full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

working with highly skilled marketers
    constantly learning daily
    learned more in my 6 months here so far than in the last 3 years at an in house role
    heavy support & focus on growth, on track to take on senior position by end of year
    they've paid for 2 training courses already since my start in addition to their ongoing training
    very systematized and organized
    clear growth paths mapped out

Cons

its a bit fast paced but I enjoy this
    its not downtown where i live, however the commute is not bad

Advice to Management

keep up the great work
    i love the structured performance reviews and individual goal setting

"They get it"

Current Employee - Marketing Consultant in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Jumpfactor full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company. I can see lots of changes being made to constantly build the company culture. I'm 7 months in and already have a promotion plan in place if I hit certain goals in the next few quarters. They even paid for two training courses I requested in the first few months I joined!

Cons

Things seem to be moving fast so i'm hoping that the focus on people is maintained. My last company got a bit stale after the rapid growth.

Advice to Management

you guys get it !

"Digital Strategist"

Former Employee - Digital Strategist in North York, ON
    Former Employee - Digital Strategist in North York, ON

I worked at Jumpfactor full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Flexible work options, some days from home when needed
    -Bonus structure for those looking to work hard
    -Lots of opportunity to build your own systems and area of the business
    -Fast growth, more than doubled in size in my tenure there
    -Very results focussed
    -Consistent feedback

Cons

-North York location wasn't ideal for a downtown dweller, but workable
    -Office was a little bare at first but vastly improved over time, new office in 2017 coming from my understanding as well.

"Great company - rewarding career growth"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Strategist in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Jumpfactor full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Love working at Jumpfactor. Been here since the early stages and have seen it grow into a successful company. Solid management and happy staff! Well outlined growth plans for all staff members. Free lunches, paid outings. Lots of investment in training and culture. Management puts a lot of effort in leveraging the most effective digital strategies for clients and training the team on them. Love the new office space!

Cons

Nothing that stands out. Perhaps a couple of fooseball and ping pong tables in the new office !

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

"Digital Strategist"

Former Employee - Digital Strategist in Toronto, ON
    Former Employee - Digital Strategist in Toronto, ON

I worked at Jumpfactor full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

was promoted in less than a year from consultant, good management, growing company, free lunches, free parking, lots of training. Great clients. Dealt with some amazing people as a consultant and strategist. Moved out of city with family. This role set my career path going forward.

Cons

It was a bit far for me coming from the West end.

Advice to Management

Awesome team. Keep up the team events :)