88% would recommend to a friend
(8 total reviews)
100% approve of CEO
Found 8 of over 8 reviews
Updated May 28, 2020
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0May 9, 2012Senior Director, Business DevelopmentCurrent EmployeeScotts Valley, CA
- 40-hour week no problem, no need for overtime - beautiful location, Scotts Valley, close to the beach, heavily wooded area, quite town - management is very good at what they do, very fair with emplolyees, doesn't micro-manage
- health benefits not very good, deductibles high - no retirement benefits - small company, not much room for advancement
- 4.0May 28, 2020Mechanical Design EngineerCurrent Contractor, more than 3 yearsScotts Valley, CA
Diverse clientele. Small company provides opportunity to be involved in entire product development process to production. Casual/flexible work environment. Great location.
Management communication style can be discouraging.
- 5.0Sept 4, 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
I am satisfied with the given position and salary. I have got various oppertunity to participate in the national and sub-national level trainings and workshop around my profession.
This is located in Tropical climate areas.
- 4.0Jan 4, 2017InternFormer Intern, less than 1 yearDanbury, CT
CEO and many mechanics were very friendly and eager to help me learn.
Often sat around reading magazines when there was not work for me to do.
- 4.0Mar 27, 2018InternCurrent Contractor, more than 1 yearRemote, OR
People care about their work and are all professional
Sometimes it is hard to see how individual works leads to the big picture