- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Nevada
- - Las Vegas, NV, United States Area
- - Las Vegas, NV
- - California
- - Riverside, CA, United States Area
- - Ontario, CA
- Canada - All Cities
- - Ontario
- - Toronto, ON Area
- - Toronto, ON
- - Yorkville, ON
- - Markham, ON
- - Vaughan, ON
Found 30 of over 30 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug. 27, 2022 - Assistant Project Manager (APM)RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Head office support Great RM, upper management Approachable, understanding
So far have not come across any.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep. 12, 2022 - Assistant Property Manager in Toronto, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible, value employees, pay is okay
Not much room for growth, not really a company feelingContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jul. 6, 2022 - Property ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good Team and support from staff.
Benefits package could be better.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★May 11, 2022 - Accounting ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I been working at ICC for Over 7 Years, From the time I join to date, I always find the work environment very relax and family centric. They provide great work life balance and the staff are very friendly and supportive. Senior Management are always there for you and Your efforts and Hardwork are recognized.
Being in condo management industry, High turnover of staff are the major disadvantage
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★May 3, 2022 - Property Manager in Markham, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I Always feel heard, upper management is not intimidating. Family like working environment. Head office staff is amazing.
Covid has made it hard to gwt to know new employees.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Apr. 27, 2022 - Office Administrator in Markham, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Family Environment - Endless Support - Knowledgeable Staff - Opportunities for Growth
None, this is a great company to work for!
- Current Employee★★★★★May 11, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Everyone is so sweet and helpful. They're all professional and knowledgeable and treat you like a family
No Cons that I could think of
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Feb. 18, 2022 - Property ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
the senior management is very helpful and fully support the property managers. always provide opportunities to the staffs to build up and develop their career
I don't see any consContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Feb. 15, 2022 - Regional Manager in Markham, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
ICC cares about their staff, and their clients. Constant reminder that we all matter.
Nothing to report. If you are passionate about what you do, sky is the limit.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Oct. 26, 2021 - Administrative AssistantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Couple nice people work there
This no safe place for working, no care for covid issu. Mean manager unpleasant work atmossphere. Very low salary
ICC Property Management Reviews FAQs
ICC Property Management has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 30 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at ICC Property Management to a friend and 86% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.
84% of ICC Property Management employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ICC Property Management 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.