ICC Property Management Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

ICC Property Management Reviews

Updated Sep 5, 2019

Found 13 reviews

4.2
ICC Property Management CEO Steven Christodoulou (no image)
Steven Christodoulou
  1. "ICC - a great place to work in property/condo management"

Current Employee - Condominium Manager in Toronto, ON

I have been working at ICC Property Management full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The support from the top is very good - they care about their employees, both professionally and personally. They offer in-house training for staff that are looking to get their RCM designation and CMRAO license. They offer monthly training seminars to their managers, to help ensure that they stay up to date with best practices. If you submit a dream of yours, you may be fortunate enough to have it granted as... part of the ICC Dream Foundation - how may companies offer that kind of employee benefit! There is room to advance, if that is what you want.

Cons

None related to ICC Property Management. It's a challenging business, and they go a long way in helping to reduce some of those challenges.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

ICC Property Management2019-09-05
  2. "2 Reasons why ICC is Amazing"

Current Employee - Accounts Receivable Manager

I have been working at ICC Property Management full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1 # Amazing Bosses - Steven CVO and Judy -President are unbelievable , You will never find better ones than them. Funny, Understanding and Caring. They are always willing to help you achieve your gaols in work and in life. 2 # Amazing Head Office Staff- We see each other every day and I couldn't ask for a better group of people to work with. We truly are a family here.

Cons

For me its only the drive in to work as I live 85km away, but even with that they help me by working 1 day from home . Amazing

ICC Property Management2019-08-01
  3. "Great Company"

I worked at ICC Property Management full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good management who care about you and want to help you reach your goals.

Cons

All but praises...great support from the management

ICC Property Management2018-01-08
  4. "Full Time Property Manager in Toronto"

Former Employee - Property in Toronto, ON

I worked at ICC Property Management full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good management, they actually care about you and want to help you reach your goals... both related to work and outside of work

Cons

Can be long hours, but that's the case in this industry. I've experienced worse.

Advice to Management

Keep enabling your employees to grow in their roles. Many will happily handle more responsibility if it helps them grow in their careers.

ICC Property Management2017-11-07

""False Pretenses and Fake People""

I worked at ICC Property Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

"No positives that I can write about"

Cons

"Do not believe anything they say or do"

Advice to Management

"Everybody working here knows how fake the people are and whats going on in the background, only if someone would open their mouth and expose the crap"

ICC Property Management2017-11-06
  6. "Great Place for a Career in Property Management"

Property Manager

I have been working at ICC Property Management

Pros

The company is organized and has very good back office support. The owner cares about his employees which is reflected in the good service that is given to his clients.

Cons

It's a tough industry to work in, however ICC makes it as easy as possible -- I have no complaints with the company itself.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

ICC Property Management2016-02-17
  7. "Almost 2 months in and still so happy I made the move to ICC!"

Current Employee - Regional Manager in Toronto, ON

I have been working at ICC Property Management full-time for less than a year

Pros

ICC is very adamant about showing appreciation and commending employees for a job well done. Each month, during ICC's staff meeting, one or more employees are recognized and rewarded for their contribution and commitment to ICC. Senior level support offered by ICC is above any other company I’ve worked for.

Cons

Like any job in the Property Management industry, there are high levels of stress at times but ICC offers a high level of senior support so Property Managers have the extra help when needed.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

ICC Property Management2015-05-14

"Productive and fun atmosphere"

Assistant Property Manager in Yorkville, ON

I have been working at ICC Property Management

Pros

Amazing place to be apart of. A very respectful and understanding atmosphere. ICC is a company to grow old with, it is truly a great experience working for them and with them.

Cons

Many opportunities and benefits when working with and for ICC. Providing individuals of all ages schooling and much more.

ICC Property Management2015-01-14

"Do not need to look elsewhere"

Senior Property Manager in Toronto, ON

I have been working at ICC Property Management

Pros

Being appreciated as an employee and the human being. Help of the entire team available any time it is needed. Great atmosphere, great people.

Cons

Usual industry issues (dealing with many problems and many different approaches-not always easy nothing to do with the employer.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and good care of employees.

ICC Property Management2015-01-14

"Great Company to work for"

Current Employee - Senior Property Manager

I have been working at ICC Property Management full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been with ICC for a total of 3 years and during my time here I have found the support to be very different from what i have seen in the Industry over the past 25 years....When you join ICC you do feel like you have joined "The Family". There is a good support system in place with Senior Management and with other Property Managers.

Cons

With the rapid Growth in the Condo Industry in the GTA, ICC Property Management has also grown quite quickly and with that growth comes the challenges of finding good quality people to fill the positions.

Advice to Management

Continue providing excellent service and following the Companies Core Values.....Integrity, Commitment & Care

Found 13 reviews