Heyday AI Reviews

Updated Sep 22, 2020

4.7
Heyday AI CEO Steve Desjarlais
Steve Desjarlais
  1. "Fast Paced Environment with lots of room for growth & development"

Current Employee - Sales in Montreal, QC

I have been working at Heyday AI full-time for more than a year

Pros

You will learn a lot, you will make a difference and have to make important decisions. Executives and manager want to hear your thoughts and ideas on improvements or developments.

Cons

The pace is fast, really fast: you need to be a quick learner, be able to stay organized and focused on delivering what matters and will have the biggest impact.

Continue reading
  2. "Best tech start-up to work in Montreal"

Current Employee - Vice President Product

I have been working at Heyday AI full-time for less than a year

Pros

Days go by fast, and the work is meaningful! - kind and human founding team - exciting work in fast moving AI sector - truly smart and competent colleagues - everyone's work is highly valued

Cons

Lot's of work to do! Strategic and prioritization skills are key if you want to be successful here

August 11, 2020Head of Talent &Culture

We are truly grateful for your comment! We are doing our best so our team members can feel this way :)

"Great team, with growing pains"

4.0
    Current Employee - Employee
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Heyday AI full-time

Pros

Collaborative, helpful team that's always willing to help, most of founding team is great, fair compensation and benefits, great dev team

Cons

unclear strategy and leadership at times, but i guess to be expected in start up env

August 11, 2020Head of Talent &Culture

Thank you for your comment! We keep working on reducing growing pains, and do not hesitate to reach out if you have any idea for concrete improvements we could make ;)

4. "The place to be ;)"

Current Employee - Team Lead Developer in Montreal, QC

I have been working at Heyday AI full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Ambitious and innovative project - You will quickly feel important for the company, we feel the confidence of the co-founders - Learn new/recent technology - Good atmosphere and great location in Montreal - If you are proactive you will love this place : your ideas really matter

Cons

- Nothing to say, sorry ;)

January 13, 2020Head of Talent &Culture

Thank you so much, we couldn't be happier to be the place to be! ;)

5. "Best job of my career"

Current Employee - Marketing in Montreal, QC

I have been working at Heyday AI full-time for more than a year

Pros

Heyday is a high-growth AI startup that has amazing momentum. I feel like I have a ton of opportunities to grow here and management team fully supports my initiatives. Like any startup, it's moving fast and no day is the same. For anybody with a growth mindset, I highly recommend it.

Cons

I have a hard time finding cons to this place. Heyday is designed for self-driven people. If you aren't self-driven, you could find the place moving too fast but then you're maybe not made to work in high-growth startup environments.

October 30, 2019Head of Talent &Culture

Thank you!! We're glad to read you're enjoying your experience here at its fullest!

6. "Fantastic team & bold company"

Current Employee - AREA SALES MANAGER in Montreal, QC

I have been working at Heyday AI full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Inspiring product vision to really help brands reach great KPIs - Management team is bright and quick to take decisions - Good work/life balance, flexible hours - Hyper positive mindset, everyone ready to help you to reach high goals Tags: Happy Company, Rapid growth, Blitzscaling, Proactivity, Integrity, Honesty, Creative team, Open-Minded, Tech leaders

Cons

- No cons, keep it up!

October 16, 2019Head of Talent &Culture

Thank you so much! We're doing our best as an employer and we're glad you're enjoying your experience :)

7. "Great team and environment - Interesting and exciting space to be in!"

Current Employee - Customer Success

I have been working at Heyday AI full-time

Pros

-Supportive team -Good benefits and flexible schedule -Nice office -Exciting product -Opportunities to touch on different parts of the business -A nice variety of projects, no day's the same

Cons

None to be honest... We are growing pretty fast so we'll see what the future brings

October 16, 2019Head of Talent &Culture

Thank you for your feedback! We are currently implementing different new initiatives to make sure to remain transparent and ensure a good communication, but don't hesitate to share any idea you may have ;)

8. "Dynamic, innovating and friendly environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

I have been working at Heyday AI full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Possibility to implement news ideas - You learn new things every day - The team is friendly and diverse - The founders are passionate and are willing to share the ownership with the team - Recognition of people work - The clients are very nice - Nice office in the plateau - Nice balance personal life/ work

Cons

It's a startup so it moves fast! It might not be for everyone, but I love it!

October 16, 2019Head of Talent &Culture

You're right, a start-up fast-paced environment is not everyone but we're glad you see the positive aspects of it! Thank you for your feedback :)

9. "Opportunities to build leading edge tech"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Montreal, QC

I have been working at Heyday AI full-time for less than a year

Pros

Company is young and fun. Founders are mature so like the fact that there is focus and drive, not totally scattered like most startups. Working on cutting edge Ai and Shopify is great too!

Cons

Growing pains as most places. But they seem to realize and are filling these gaps which is cool.

October 9, 2019Head of Talent &Culture

Thank you for your review ! We appreciate that you recognize the value that our dear co-founders bring to the company :) And you're right, growth comes with some pain, but it's an happy problem to have. Don't hesitate to talk to our Head of Talent & Culture Jessie should you have any idea on how we can make things better! And we will continue working on the structure ;)

10. "Great startup and an awesome team"

Current Employee - Content Manager in Montreal, QC

I have been working at Heyday AI full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture Smart people Opportunity to learn and grow

Cons

None cons as of now

October 8, 2019Head of Talent &Culture

Thank you for your review ! We're glad to read that you enjoy Heyday's culture and your colleague. We will do our best to maintain an environment where anyone can learn and grow ;)

Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 English Reviews