H2 Concepts Reviews

Updated Mar 1, 2021

Found 99 of over 103 reviews

H2 Concepts President Dan Rosenberg (no image)
Dan Rosenberg
Pros
  • "In this company they take care of you they pay you a base salary plus commission(in 10 reviews)

• "Great people with goals and ambition(in 9 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Very long hours, and my commute is quite long(in 19 reviews)

• "They want you to wear a suit for no reason even though you're going to be working in a retail store chasing people down to signup for credit cards(in 8 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

my home

Apr 4, 2018 - Senior Corporate Trainer
      Business Outlook

Pros

SUPER POSITIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT..... awesome manager literally helps me in every aspect of the business and out of the business as well ..... super professional great team environment ... morning atmosphere is something which gets me excited and sets a great pace to be ready for the day ... team nights are fun .. pool tournament and international trips and conferences best part of the business ..... my fav day is Tuesday that’s when. You get $$$!!!

Cons

it’s all you attitude

2. 1.0

This is a scam company

Mar 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

None. The job title is misleading, this company simply employs people to sell credit cards.

Cons

The management team are liars because they do not tell you what the job really entails until the second interview.

3. The latest conversations about Advertising

249 Comments

Advertising

29.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Reviews&utm_term=H2 Concepts~830298
      Join the conversation on
    4. 1.0

Ummmmmm

Jun 18, 2020 - Sales Representative in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Not many to be honest

Cons

I was kept as to what position i was interviewing for. The position is actually credit card sales at a Canadian Tire.

5. 1.0

RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!

Sep 11, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

You can dress formal…that’s all the pro.

Cons

Disgusting leadership. Long hours standing. Cruel management. Trash coworkers.

6. 1.0

Would not recommend

Sep 10, 2019 - Office Assistant in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Downtown location, not much else.

Cons

No matter your job title, you are a sales person. Very bait and switch, pay mostly on commissions.

7. 2.0
      Former Employee

Sales company

May 14, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good people You can develop your sales skills

Cons

Only commission long hours at stores

8. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

RED FLAG. WARNING. SCAM

May 9, 2019 - Corporate Trainer in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

no pros. you are selling credit cards.

Cons

This company hires desperate people to work for them for as long as they can and milk them. You DO NOT do any marketing or HR or anything they advertise. There is one this that you do which is selling CREDIT CARDS at canadian tire. they do not pay for your transportation there and you have to go to "meetings" every morning which consist of you standing and chanting..... Brain washing company. they hire around 10 people a weeks and everyone leaves at the end of the day. they tell you that you can move up within the company and run your own team but that is all lies! I did not even see one person last in this company. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.

3 people found this review helpful
    9. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

WORST JOB. Red flags are trying to get buried.

Jan 11, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Employees suffer together. Learnt to be nice to credit card people who want you to sign up in stores because that is what you're doing.

Cons

Worst job I've ever had and is a pyramid scheme. Management "forgot" to pay some people and people had to confront them about it and it wasn't just one person. I learnt about Glassdoor after working here and am paranoid that this will happen to me again because I'm not easily fooled. I have good sales so I wasn't that stressed hitting targets, but overall a toxic environment for everyone and very cult- like. Friends who didn't hit targets were belittled and their self-esteems kept going down. There were tears. I can't believe people are putting good reviews up to cover for this. Would make more money working full time at a fast food place. Definitely not worth it. Close family and friends wanted me to quit ASAP, but I was trying to trudge through as a hard worker. If this review could help at least one person, I'm happy. Many ads misleading you to work there (try to find them all! there's a lot).

3 people found this review helpful
    10. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Run for your life "Unserious guys"

Nov 9, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing was beneficial for me.

Cons

Taking advantage of other people.

2 people found this review helpful
    11. 1.0

Poor management

Sep 5, 2018 - Corporate Trainer in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Easy interview process and can make lots of money if lucky

Cons

Started off the position with a commission base pay if the commission is above minimum base pay, but management soon changed to commission base only. Requires 60 hours of work minimum each day. No reimbursement for transportation even if it is for a business trip.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 99 Reviews