H2 Concepts Reviews

Updated Dec 21, 2021

Found 101 of over 105 reviews

2.9
H2 Concepts President Dan Rosenberg (no image)
Dan Rosenberg

18 Comments

Advertising

122.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=H2 Concepts~830298
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

my home

Apr 4, 2018 - Senior Corporate Trainer
    Business Outlook

Pros

SUPER POSITIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT..... awesome manager literally helps me in every aspect of the business and out of the business as well ..... super professional great team environment ... morning atmosphere is something which gets me excited and sets a great pace to be ready for the day ... team nights are fun .. pool tournament and international trips and conferences best part of the business ..... my fav day is Tuesday that’s when. You get $$$!!!

Cons

it’s all you attitude

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work at

Dec 21, 2021 - Sales Representative in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Alot of things going on

Cons

Micromanagement can be a problem

3. 1.0

This is a scam company

Mar 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

None. The job title is misleading, this company simply employs people to sell credit cards.

Cons

The management team are liars because they do not tell you what the job really entails until the second interview.

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 1.0

Ummmmmm

Jun 18, 2020 - Sales Representative in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Not many to be honest

Cons

I was kept as to what position i was interviewing for. The position is actually credit card sales at a Canadian Tire.

5. 1.0

RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!

Sep 11, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can dress formal…that’s all the pro.

Cons

Disgusting leadership. Long hours standing. Cruel management. Trash coworkers.

6. 1.0

Would not recommend

Sep 10, 2019 - Office Assistant in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Downtown location, not much else.

Cons

No matter your job title, you are a sales person. Very bait and switch, pay mostly on commissions.

7. 2.0
    Former Employee

Sales company

May 14, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good people You can develop your sales skills

Cons

Only commission long hours at stores

1 person found this review helpful
  8. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

RED FLAG. WARNING. SCAM

May 9, 2019 - Corporate Trainer in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

no pros. you are selling credit cards.

Cons

This company hires desperate people to work for them for as long as they can and milk them. You DO NOT do any marketing or HR or anything they advertise. There is one this that you do which is selling CREDIT CARDS at canadian tire. they do not pay for your transportation there and you have to go to "meetings" every morning which consist of you standing and chanting..... Brain washing company. they hire around 10 people a weeks and everyone leaves at the end of the day. they tell you that you can move up within the company and run your own team but that is all lies! I did not even see one person last in this company. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.

3 people found this review helpful
  9. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

WORST JOB. Red flags are trying to get buried.

Jan 11, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Employees suffer together. Learnt to be nice to credit card people who want you to sign up in stores because that is what you're doing.

Cons

Worst job I've ever had and is a pyramid scheme. Management "forgot" to pay some people and people had to confront them about it and it wasn't just one person. I learnt about Glassdoor after working here and am paranoid that this will happen to me again because I'm not easily fooled. I have good sales so I wasn't that stressed hitting targets, but overall a toxic environment for everyone and very cult- like. Friends who didn't hit targets were belittled and their self-esteems kept going down. There were tears. I can't believe people are putting good reviews up to cover for this. Would make more money working full time at a fast food place. Definitely not worth it. Close family and friends wanted me to quit ASAP, but I was trying to trudge through as a hard worker. If this review could help at least one person, I'm happy. Many ads misleading you to work there (try to find them all! there's a lot).

3 people found this review helpful
  10. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Run for your life "Unserious guys"

Nov 9, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing was beneficial for me.

Cons

Taking advantage of other people.

2 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 101 Reviews

H2 Concepts Reviews FAQs

H2 Concepts has an overall rating of 2.9 out of 5, based on over 105 reviews left anonymously by employees. 48% of employees would recommend working at H2 Concepts to a friend and 49% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, H2 Concepts employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at H2 Concepts. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

48% of H2 Concepts employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated H2 Concepts 2.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at H2 Concepts to be management, career development, coworkers and the cons to be benefits, culture, work life balance.