Cover image for Edmonton Journal

47% Recommend to a Friend
55% Approve of CEO

Found 8 of over 8 reviews

3.4
Edmonton Journal Editor-in-Chief Lucinda Chodan (no image)
Lucinda Chodan

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your private company bowl on Community, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the conversation
      Edmonton, AB
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

I hear and i see what they needs all people i met.. I feel what they feel.. Maybe i can help them by using my camera.. Give them new hope.. To get back on the track for better life each every one of them

Cons

Let see what happen. I can't predic what is challenge might be come.. But all i know for now i pass the greatest challenge in my whole life... Lol

1. 2.0
        Jun 9, 2022
        Editorial
        Current Employee, more than 10 years
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

Last newspaper in Edmonton. Still producing quality journalism.

Cons

No raises in a decade. Security in the building is non-existent. Revolving door of staff. Incompetent management. Lack of IT support. Toxic work environment.

2. Join the Edmonton Journal team

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

192.7K

Case Analyst

Just venting: Is anyone else fed up with the usernames, passwords, authentication codes, email verification, etc.? Most hiring companies use workday, items, and Taleo but each company on those sites requires a different password. It is just another layer to the job search process.

4 Comments

Project Coordinator

I recently had an interview with a hiring manager. The conversation went well in my opinion and they ended it by saying they would “like to schedule a day for me to meet their team and get a feel for the projects they’re working on and then have the conversation about what I’m looking for as far as compensation.” I’m not sure what to expect from this, a part of me feels like this means they might want me for the role, but the process is a little unorthodox from my experience. Any thoughts?

2 Comments

Durham University

Does anyone know the competency based questions you’ll be asked for a Business Development Analyst role at Aon? I have an upcoming pre-recorded online video interview that I have to submit within 7 days.

0 Comments

Glassdoor has 8 Edmonton Journal reviews submitted anonymously by Edmonton Journal employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Edmonton Journal is right for you.