Creative Channel Services Reviews

Updated Jul 1, 2020

4.0
Creative Channel Services President and CEO Andy Restivo (no image)
Andy Restivo
Pros
  • "I have worked for CCS on several different client projects over the last 3-4 years(in 11 reviews)

• "Good pay, excellent opportunities to earn bonuses or extra projects to get more hours(in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "The industry continues to evolve, but CCS has always found strength and success in its enduring purpose and mission(in 6 reviews)

• "If you are doing part-time, project field work, it is what it is(in 5 reviews)

1. "Wonderful experience and a wonderful place to work to gain sales ans marketing experience."

Former Employee - Brand Representative

I worked at Creative Channel Services part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Make your own schedule, very flexible hours, and great pay.

Cons

this position is part-time would have been nice to have a more full-time position doing this type of work.

2. "Work/Life Balance"

Former Employee - Regional Manager in New York, NY

I worked at Creative Channel Services full-time

Pros

Great company culture with excellent work/life balance.

Cons

There are no areas of concern.

June 9, 2020Manager, Talent Operations

Thanks so much for the feedback and we are happy to hear that you are liking your role and the culture at Creative Channel.

"Finally a marketing company that treats you right"

Former Employee - Brand Manager

I worked at Creative Channel Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I always felt like my work was being noticed. I wasn't micromanaged like i am now with my new marketing company. I really miss working for this company and feeling like what i do is impactful.

Cons

The only CON i have is from upper management who helped to get the program axed. A select few ruined it and made 100's lose their jobs which is such a shame.

March 10, 2020Manager, Talent Operations

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We love to hear that your experience with Creative Channel and your direct manager was a positive one where you felt your work was impactful and that you were given the autonomy to make decision that were in the best interest of the program and organization. We put a lot of pride in developing our managers and team members and that will continue to be a priority for us, our team members are the foundation of our culture and success. The work that we do for our clients is very rewarding and unfortunately there are times where a contract does not get renewed for various reasons which can. unfortunately, have an impact on our team members. Our Talent Acquisition team will always try our best to find another position for the impacted staff and they will continue to be top of mind for future openings.

4. "Professional company, Positive Experience"

Current Employee - Field Representative

I have been working at Creative Channel Services part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked for CCS on several different client projects over the last 3-4 years. The management team and communication has been very good and I have really enjoyed the experience. The training is solid though I would also like to do more. That is just the nature of this type of work since it doesn't make sense to do face to face training given the short time lines. The reporting systems are ok, but they are not antiquated. I have been a field representative for 15+ years and worked for PRS, BDS, Mosaic and there systems and training are not any better, and they don't treat their people as well as CCS does. They actually care about the quality of the visits and meeting the clients objectives.

Cons

If you are doing part-time, project field work, it is what it is. Don't expect the same time kind of employee experience you would have if you were full time. that's just the way it is, so if you don't like it then find a different career.

Continue reading

"When Personal and Corporate Values Align"

Current Employee - Program Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Creative Channel Services full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I've worked at Creative Channel Services for over 10 years. When I was initially hired as a FT field rep I was struck by the sincerity, openness and accessibility of the executive leadership team, their commitment to overall employee wellbeing and satisfaction and the positive culture that I very quickly experienced despite working remotely. In addition to the competitive pay I received, I was also pleased to see that the core company values that the executive leadership communicated throughout the entire organization were being modeled and displayed to me by my direct program management team. These are all fundamental reasons why I've stayed as long as I have, and now that I'm in a management position I'm honored to be a part of a company where I can reflect the same values that I was shown to my own direct reports. CCS is where I learned about and was taught how to use "empowered dialogue" (look it up) in the workplace, where I have always been asked for (and have been listen to) my honest feedback on how to make the company a better place to work, and somewhere where I feel my own personal values align with a corporate entity. In my experience one would be hard pressed to find a company with as much personal integrity as Creative Channel Services. That integrity starts at the very top and integrates its way throughout the entire organization. It's a rare combination these days to find a company with such a healthy balance between a business growth/strategy mindset and culture but CCS finds a way to do it exceptionally well. Like Andy (our CEO) always says, "Culture eats strategy for lunch." Not only does he say it, but he believes it. That makes all the difference.

Cons

CCS, like any other company, has its challenges from time to time, but when you come across a company that is transparent about those challenges, deals openly and honestly with its employees and actually cares about providing a best in class work culture you know you've found something very special.

Continue reading
  6. "Strong Culture of Community"

5.0

Pros

The organization is filled with a great group of people, and overall a positive place to work. Both talent and attitude are required to be a member of the team. Communication is good. Lots of interesting clients and programs to work on.

Cons

It can be a fast-paced, stressful environment, given the nature of the work and the industry we are in.

March 4, 2019Manager, Talemt Operations

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’re enjoying your experience here. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at TM@creativechannel.com.

7. "This is a place you want to be!"

Current Employee - Virtual Sales Advocate

I have been working at Creative Channel Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Creative Channel is a company that appreciates your talent and contributions and offers lots of opportunity to grow and create meaningful impacts. As a Creative Channel team member I feel valued and challenged every day. I'm part of a very talented team where teamwork, exceeding client expectations, and successes are celebrated. Creative Channel not only delivers the WOW experience for it's clients, but just as importantly, for it's team members as well!

Cons

This is a company that has all of the right ingredients to grow exponentially- innovation, top talent, successful systems and processes, and reputation of exceeding client expectations. The growth just can't come fast enough!

March 4, 2019Manager, Talemt Operations

Thank you for taking the time to write a thoughtful review! We appreciate hearing about your personal experience and are glad to learn that you enjoy working with your team members and are excited for the future success of our organization.

8. "I am a FT Manager at Creative Channel Services"

4.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Creative Channel Services full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Creative Channel is a great Family oriented company which offers a career and not just a job, within a team environment.

Cons

No Cons with creative channel in my opinion.

March 4, 2019Manager, Talent Operations

Thank you for your feedback and dedication to our organization, we are happy to hear that you have had such a positive experience.

9. "Great people, great values, great aspirations!"

No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Creative Channel Services full-time

Pros

Treat people well and live by their values. Have client's goals firmly in view and in a balanced, WIN/WIN way.

Cons

No cons that would have not allow me to recommend this as a place to consider for work.

March 4, 2019Manager, Talent Operations

We appreciate your feedback, our values are an extremely important part of our organization and are truly at the core of everything we do, it is great to know that as an employee that is being reinforced.

10. "Hey"

Current Employee - MDM in Everett, WA

I have been working at Creative Channel Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

First and foremost, this is a highly biased review, because I'm a happy employee. In the over Three years, I have been with CCS up here in the worlds Greatest area! Seattle! I have met almost everyone from the Founder down, and I can say from first hand these people have a spirit of caring in their hearts. No one is Perfect, but I feel they have put up with way more of my imperfections that I could ever have hoped. Here is the rub; YOU make your success in this world. No company will have room for every single person to "grow" or get that promotion. A company has to live within its means if it makes no profit there is no company. It irresponsible not to worry about the "bottom line." but this is NOT a money hungry, driven organization. I work full time, and I have endless benefits, I have gotten raises, and I get a bonus every six months based on achievable KPI's, all kinds of time off and. You know what else I got, Access to my Boss, to my bosses boss, to my bosses, bosses boss, all the way up, and I know this for a fact because I have called them and they took the needed time with me. Would I like more money, come on I am human of course I do, has everything I have ever seen been perfect, in your dreams. Am I Proud of my company enough to tell you to come and work here YES I AM!!

Cons

I didn't know we had cons working here, is there a buss I missed?

March 4, 2019Manager, Talent Operations

We are appreciate the feedback and are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with our organization as well as the many perks/benefits we are able to provide to our employees. Thanks for your commitment to the team.

Found 114 reviews