Creative Channel Services Reviews

Updated Jul 19, 2021

Found 136 of over 149 reviews

3.9
Creative Channel Services President and CEO Andy Restivo (no image)
Andy Restivo
Pros
  • "The culture of CCS is truly extraordinary(in 12 reviews)

• "Good pay, excellent opportunities to earn bonuses or extra projects to get more hours(in 10 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The industry continues to evolve, but CCS has always found strength and success in its enduring purpose and mission(in 6 reviews)

• "If you are doing part-time, project field work, it is what it is(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 4.0
      Current Employee

Good company supports staff during pandemic

Mar 12, 2021 - Development Specialist in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Worked hard to ensure all staff stayed employed during the pandemic

Cons

Low opportunity for growth with company

Manager, Talent Operations

Thank you so much for your feedback. Safety of our team members in our number one priority and will continue to be. Our quarterly development conversation between managers and employees are a great opportunity to discuss growth potential in your role and with the organization. We encourage you to use that that time to discuss your career path with your manager.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Extraordinary

Jul 19, 2021 - Field Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

An amazing culture and walks the talk and puts its people first. Very collaborative. I am in a remote field position but I feel like an really part of the company and have the opportunity to participate in different growth initiatives. what they have done with the DRIVE diversity initiative is very forwarding looking. We had a session across the entire company where employees across the US and Canada shared emotional stories about social and racial injustice. The level of trust in leadership and each other is off of the charts. I've had all kinds of opportunities to grow my career.

Cons

None. There is always a lot of change but that is how the company has succeeded over a long period of time,

Continue reading
    3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Such an Amazing company to be part of !!

Mar 29, 2021 - National Program Director in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people are amazing to work with and the culture is so special, not just words on a page. The leadership team is approachable and open to feedback. The efforts around Diversity and Inclusion are solid. I can see why Creative Channel is 'Great Place to Work' certified.

Cons

While growth opportunities can be limited at times based on the roster of programs/clients, there is a continued focus on team member growth and development at all levels of the organization.

Manager, Talent Operations

Thank you for your feedback. Growth and development of our team members is a vital part of our organization and we are happy to hear that it is felt at all levels. Our Diversity and Inclusion council has really done a great job and we look forward to the wonderful contributions we will continue to see from these initiatives that make Creative Channel a great place to work.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Sales

May 14, 2021 - Sales Associate in Des Moines, IA
      Business Outlook

Pros

no problems or issues-as expected

Cons

nice people to work with-nice give aways

5. 1.0

Caring Company

Jun 15, 2021 - Market Development Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture with caring and transparent leadership.

Cons

Due to it being a smaller business, the career development aspect was limited.

6. 5.0

Leadership Team Really Cares

Mar 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Integrity of Leadership Team, , lead our company successfully thru the pandemic, leaders and managers are very compassionate and care about every team member

Cons

Fairly flat organization - not a lot of places to move up... that being said - flat means not fat! Every employee matters and is very much needed!

Manager, Talent Operations

Thanks for you feedback. 2020 was a challenging year for everyone and demonstrating our core values from the top down was one of the key reasons for our success in responding to the pandemic. The safety of our team members has and will remain a top priority.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

Mar 31, 2021 - Assisted Sales Representative in Miami, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for. I have been working here on and off for the past year. Great management!

Cons

None to mention or complaint about

Manager, Talent Operations

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your dedication to Creative Channel and are happy to have you as part of the team.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Wonderful experience!

Mar 22, 2021 - AREA SALES MANAGER
      Business Outlook

Pros

They are very supportive of their employees, easily accessible, extremely flexible, and lend their time to creating an inclusive, positive and driven work environment - even from a remote perspective.

Cons

None that I’ve encountered thus far.

Manager, Talent Operations

We appreciate your feedback. We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive and positive work environment and are happy to know that it is seen and felt with our remote employees.

9. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good place to start your career

Apr 7, 2021 - AREA SALES MANAGER in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

flexible work/life schedule, travel annually

Cons

weak leadership at the regional management level

10. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Analyst

May 15, 2021 - Data Analyst in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Relax work environment, work life baalnce

Cons

Politics, minimum growth, low senior level opportunities

Viewing 1 - 10 of 136 Reviews