Cover image for Conversion Digital

Join the conversation on

Advertising

126K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Conversion Digital~2135339
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work!!!

Nov. 30, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Working with smart, amazing, and supportive people - Lots of learning opportunities - Work/life balance, office parties - Remote work option - Caring leadership team - Good office location, if you need to be at the office

Cons

Don't have anything bad to say

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Fun place and super chill team

May 10, 2022 - Email Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work/life balance, summer hours, remote work options, no organizational hierarchy, knowledge sharing, Philanthropy team, parties

Cons

Sometimes it gets little frustrating to stay after hours

3. Join the Conversion Digital team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good place to work

Feb. 18, 2022 - Email Campaign Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of learning opportunities at ConversionDigital

Cons

None that I can remember

5. 5.0

A Truly Great Workplace

Jan. 25, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve worked at Conversion Digital for a couple years now, and my experience has been overwhelmingly positive. The entire leadership team has been extremely supportive of my professional development, provided me with opportunities to grow and learn, and trusted me to do my job well. I have never felt micromanaged nor lacking in support or direction. I think it’s rare to find an “agency setting” with such a healthy, caring culture. Of course, like any agency, deadlines are set by clients, so there are inevitably late nights and work weekends. Unlike at a lot of other workplaces, however, at Conversion, your effort is always appreciated and recognized (whether that’s with a shoutout on a morning stand-up call or free lunch). People at Conversion work hard, not because we view our colleagues as competition or because we’re afraid of our bosses or losing our jobs, but because we genuinely want to do good work for each other. We are a team. It sounds cheesy, but it’s true. If you need help, you can ask. If you need a day to yourself, you can take it. If you want to shift or expand your role, you will find support in the leadership team. If you want to work with talented, hardworking, kind people, Conversion is a great place to be.

Cons

There are other, bigger companies that offer more competitive salaries.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

One of the best workplaces I've been at.

Dec. 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment. You get to work with a great crew of diligent, smart and caring people who enjoy each other and are meticulous about the jobs they do for their clients. Leadership group truly cares about the well-being of the staff here. Office is in a convenient part of town with lots of great food all around.

Cons

I usually have to rush to catch my GO Train at Union because I'm busy saying bye to everybody in the office.

2 people found this review helpful
  7. 3.0
    Current Employee

Decent Company

Jul. 28, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Contrary to some of the reviews from 2020, there are a lot of positives - flexibility, team, client roster. Always something new and fresh. We also made a difference in the work we completed.

Cons

There have been a couple of high-level departures that makes me think the leadership team isn't fully aligned. And, for the past year, micromanagement has been a common theme. I also don't like the passive-aggressive approach by some that seems to be condoned.

2 people found this review helpful
  8. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great culture

May 6, 2021 - SFMC Consultant in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, great culture, good opportunities

Cons

Less vacation than was expected

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

good place to grow career

Mar. 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Small agency life has given me the ability to try new things that I wouldn't get to try at a larger agency Management listens to employees when they have an issue and acts swiftly to make things right I feel appropriately compensated for the work I do, and respected and heard if I ask for a raise The new work-from-home system has been implemented without issue, and work/life balance is better than ever New health benefits cover everything I need

Cons

some client leads tend to accept new work before checking on resources

Continue reading
  10. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Looks good from the outside, terrible from the inside

May 25, 2020 - Graphic Designer in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

◦ Extremely friendly co-workers ◦ Great location and beautiful office space

Cons

◦ Salaries way below market ◦ Essentially no benefits or healthcare ◦ Expectation of unpaid overtime ◦ Chaotic work environment ◦ Process is touted as Agile but frequently reverts to Waterfall ◦ Rampant nepotism ◦ Company policy doesn't apply to relatives and "family friends" ◦ Ambiguous hierarchy ◦ Company org is extremely top heavy and tangled ◦ No transparency ◦ HR is non-existent ◦ Exceptionally high turnover

3 people found this review helpful
  11. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

You don't want to work here.

May 22, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Friendly co-workers - Dog friendly office - Location

Cons

- Low Pay - Bare-minimum benefits - Late nights with unpaid overtime - Very stressful environment - Company is not completely transparent with information - No room for growth - No HR - Management and account managers treat staff like children - Very high staff turnover - Promotions are generally based on someone being liked rather than being a top performer - No training plans in place for new employees - Company policies do not apply to everyone

Continue reading