- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Canada - All Cities
- - Alberta
- - Calgary, AB Area
- - Calgary, AB
- France - All Cities
- - Ile-de-France
- - Paris, France Area
- - Versailles
- Belize - All Cities
- - Cayo
Found 31 of over 42 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul. 8, 2021 - Marketing and Communications Specialist in Calgary, ABRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work/life balance Communication Commitment to diversity & inclusion Leadership acts with empathy and understanding Hybrid/flexible for working from home vs in-office work
Small organization with close knit teams, I like it, but can see how it could be a challenge to navigate at first when coming from a more siloed or classic corporate cultureContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Mar. 8, 2022 - RecruiterRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
pretty good work life balance
favoritism, no room for growth, compensation was not fair.
- Former Employee★★★★★Apr. 6, 2021 - PEON (Office Staff)RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
none I can think of
Nepotism reigns supreme here :DContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct. 1, 2020 - Vice President Finance in Calgary, ABRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Culture is such that it fosters collaboration creating an environment where everyone's opinion matters. Focus is on delivering value to customers and candidates without compromising proper business practices to ensure sustainability for the future. Management maintains a long-term strategic mindset which is evident by the fact BOWEN has been around for 46 years
None that come to mind
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Sep. 30, 2020 - Vice President IS & Service Solutions in Calgary, ABRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great culture, wonderful people and I really love their desire to do whatever it takes to "make people matter" in all that they do.
None that I can think of...
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep. 29, 2020 - Business DevelopmentRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very fun team oriented and safety oriented culture
Opportunities are very impacted by the economy
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Sep. 28, 2020 - Senior Recruitment Specialist in Calgary, ABRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Professional, collaborative team work, respectful and hard working people.
There aren't any, I love what I do and who I do it with.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep. 25, 2020 - Finance Team in Calgary, ABRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great working environment, everybody supports one another. Mangement is supportive and looks after each employee well
Looks after the clients really well so more work which is great.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Sep. 25, 2020 - Corporate Development Manager in Calgary, ABRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great culture and Team to work with!
New Leaders have brought new Ideas which will be fantastic long term, short term adjustments.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep. 21, 2020 - CommunicationsRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The company leaders offer us resources to succeed. I am very impressed with how they have handled process changes during the pandemic and accommodated remote work, all while maintaining corporate culture and employee engagement.
Cannot think of anything at the moment.
BOWEN Group Reviews FAQs
BOWEN Group has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 42 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at BOWEN Group to a friend and 88% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.
93% of BOWEN Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated BOWEN Group 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.