Cover image for Avis Budget Group

Job Referrals!

1y

works at

EY

Could anyone refer me to any of these companies? Santander Bank John Hancock T. Rowe Price DSM Bayer Eli Lilly and Company Pratt & Whitney Mondelēz International Avis Budget Group Avaya Inc. Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. Macquarie Group Wilson Sonsini Rackspace Confidential Jefferies VF Corporation Juniper Networks UNC Healthcare CME Group GitLab Pacific Life Bain & Company Russell Reynolds Associates Egon Zehnder KKR Prudential Financial Spencer Stuart TPG Ralph Lauren First Republic

8 Comments

Got a burning question about Avis Budget Group? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Avis Budget Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

Ask a Question

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your private company bowl on Community, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
  • "good benefit and a lot of hours(in 200 reviews)
  • "Great People and flexi working(in 177 reviews)
  • "If your lucky to get a job at a high volume airport with lots of international customers you can make good commission.(in 75 reviews)
  • "Coworkers are great!(in 56 reviews)
  • "Avis is a long established company with many great employees who believe in the brand and servicing their customers.(in 40 reviews)
Cons

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Avis Budget Group and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email

Toronto, ON
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership is aligned to help the entire team win

Cons

Different departments tend to work in silos and do not collaborate as much as they should for the common goal.

1. 4.0
        Sept 20, 2023
        Financial Analyst
        Current Employee, more than 8 years
        Missanabie, ON
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

great work environment, nice co-workers, month-ends can be tough

Cons

likely to hire from outside then to promote, low wage

2. Join the Avis Budget Group team
        See Our Latest Jobs
      Viewing 1 - 10 of 3,128 Reviews
      </>Embed

Avis Budget Group Reviews FAQs

Avis Budget Group has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 3,610 reviews left anonymously by employees. 56% of employees would recommend working at Avis Budget Group to a friend and 48% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Avis Budget Group employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Avis Budget Group. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

56% of Avis Budget Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Avis Budget Group 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Avis Budget Group Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

192.4K

Property Manager

As a leasing agent for two years, I then worked my way to assistant manager for t 11 months. Then, to a property manager position, nine months into my new role as manager, I was terminated, with no warning, completely unexpected. How do I explain this undeserving action and embarrassment in an upcoming interview without any risk in the decision-making of my employment with the company I am interested in? I hope I am relaying this in a way that is understood.

Mobile Mortgage Specialist

Looking to make a career change into HR. And would really like to work at Ontario Power Generation (OPG). Any insights or tips on the OPG interview process?

Digital Communications

I completed a writing test for a well-known agency and an curious to know what will the employer look for? I feel good about it though!

0 Comments

Glassdoor has 3,610 Avis Budget Group reviews submitted anonymously by Avis Budget Group employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Avis Budget Group is right for you.