Allstream Reviews

Found 267 of over 283 reviews

3.7
Allstream President Michael Strople
Michael Strople
Pros
  • "Extensive work from home program(in 28 reviews)

• "decent pay, good manager, great people(in 28 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Allstream under Zayo is not MTS Allstream(in 18 reviews)

• "company was bought out, and most of the business analyst team was let go(in 10 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 10 years

Is MTS Allstream still exist

Feb 3, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

MTS Allstream was good. But it is gone

Cons

Allstream under Zayo is not MTS Allstream

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good company to work

Jul 13, 2021 - Senior Account Executive in Bhopal
      Business Outlook

Pros

Agility, pricing flexibility , good offer , very competitive in regards to voice servic

Cons

Product portfolio focus only on voice

Allstream Response

Hello, and thank you for this review! We are glad you are enjoying your time with us - thanks for being a part! Our product portfolio covers more than just voice! We also offer our customers connectivity, collaboration, and customer experience solutions, including SD-WAN, Web and Video Conferencing, and Internet Access! Our full list of solutions can be found on our website: https://allstream.com/ On top of our solutions, we deliver exceptional customer service at every step - it's what sets us apart. Thanks for feedback!

3. 3.0
      Former Employee

Work life balance

Jun 24, 2021 - Financial Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

work life balance is good

Cons

yearly increase hard to come by

Continue reading

Allstream Response

Thank you for this review - we appreciate the feedback about working with Allstream. We make considerable effort to make sure everyone within Allstream feels valued and appreciated in their roles - your feedback will help us to continually improve.

4. 1.0
      Current Employee

Not a healthy place to work

Apr 9, 2021 - Customer Service
      Business Outlook

Pros

There is a new challenge everyday

Cons

An extremely fractured org structure

Allstream Response

Thank you, we appreciate you leaving this review. Our customer service team plays an important role in providing an excellent customer experience, thank you! We make an effort to make sure everyone within Allstream feels valued and appreciated in their roles across the organization - your feedback will help us to continually improve.

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Okay place to work

Feb 21, 2021 - Pre-Sales Engineer in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Seasoned & professional workforce. Excellent customer service.

Cons

Revolving management door Salaries below industry norm

Allstream Response

Thank you for this review - we appreciate the feedback about working with Allstream. Providing excellent customer service is important to us - thank you for working hard to help deliver that experience to our customers. We make considerable effort to make sure everyone within Allstream feels valued and appreciated in their roles in a variety of ways, including through compensation. We appreciate your feedback on this issue.

6. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

Not good place to work

Mar 20, 2021 - Analyst in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Can not think of any pros

Cons

Bad company culture, worst benefits.

Allstream Response

Thank you, we appreciate you leaving this review, and thank you for the time you spent with us. We make considerable effort to make sure everyone within Allstream feels valued and appreciated in their roles - your feedback will help us to continually improve.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

The company is changing for the better

Jan 21, 2021 - Pre-Sales Engineer in Vancouver, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Senior leadership is focused to making the company better. Great work life balance.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of

Allstream Response

Thank for this review, and thank you for being a part of the Allstream team for such a long time. Each one of our employees are committed to delivering quality service to our customers, and strive to make the company better - glad you agree!

8. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

Good company

Jan 15, 2021 - Director Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, Network and Leadership is strong

Cons

Lots of change, new owners 2019

Allstream Response

Thanks for leaving this review. Everyone within Allstream works to live out our values each day: and it shows through work life balance, culture, and customer feedback. Our Leaders, at all levels, are focused on meeting our goals and empowering their teams.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great culture and moving in the right direction

Dec 21, 2020 - Director in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Focused Sr. Leadership - Marketing is updated our branding messaging - Programs and Campaigns are on track for maximum success - Great culture and fun atmosphere

Cons

Market Share is low - but team is working hard to make that happen.

Allstream Response

Thank you, we appreciate you leaving this review. Everyone at Allstream is committed to being customer centric and delivering the best possible experience for our customers. Our Leaders, at all levels, are focused on meeting our goals, and living our values - we are glad that you agree that we are on track for maximum success.

10. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Things Need To Change

Dec 31, 2020 - Solution Sales Specialist in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture. Innovative solutions. Embraced remote working many years ago.

Cons

Cannot deliver their solutions. Company is losing money. Senior Management vision was not clear.

Continue reading

Allstream Response

Thank you, we appreciate you leaving this review. Everyone at Allstream is committed to being customer centric and delivering the best possible experience for our customers. The solutions we provide our customers are the same tools we use ourselves, which enable communication from anywhere and facilitates connections with individuals internally and externally. Allstream has been providing solutions to our customers for 171 years, continually adapting to meet business' needs and the realities of the workplace - we actively consult with our customers to ensure our products are aligned with their needs, and develop unique solutions to fill any gaps. We appreciate your feedback!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 267 Reviews