What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "You have good pay which is decent and also get to interact and learn how ti use some equipment" (in 2176 reviews)
- "Benefits are great and you’re going to need them because your body will be wrecked." (in 945 reviews)
- "The people I worked with were really great and made the environment much better to work in." (in 288 reviews)
- "Salary was good and always an option to work overtime" (in 276 reviews)
- "Friendly Staff and very helpful at the begining" (in 163 reviews)
- "treated quite poorly by Managers and made to work long hours sometimes up to 12 hours" (in 619 reviews)
- "No work life balance Very physical No permanent day off Need to be available 7 day as week" (in 573 reviews)
- "the management is poor and rude" (in 499 reviews)
- "District managers have extremely high turnover so you wind up having multiple district managers all the time." (in 312 reviews)
- "District Managers are hired from outside the company with little to no experience as opposed to being promoted from within the stores." (in 168 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of ALDI and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 10,807 of over 13K reviews
Updated Sept 22, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.0FEATURED REVIEWMay 16, 2023ASM- Assistant Store ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsEdinburgh, Scotland
-Good Salary -Overtime paid back as time off -PMI included -Professional company, good support -Progression -Very fast paced and dynamic working environment
-Long hours (45-48 hour weeks) -Physically demanding -Never enough time to complete all tasks4
ALDI Reviews FAQs
ALDI has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 13,107 reviews left anonymously by employees. 58% of employees would recommend working at ALDI to a friend and 54% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
58% of ALDI employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ALDI 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.