- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Canada - All Cities
- - Ontario
- - Toronto, ON Area
Found 8 of over 8 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (8 reviews)
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people. Awesome HR. Willing to train. Lots of over time. Fast paced.Great place. If you work with them, they will work with you. Lots of room for growth. Safety is very important at this company. Everyone who works there is friendly and easy to get along with. New equipment is supplied witch makes for a good working environment.good benefit package and good wedges.
none. Great place. If you work with them, they will work with you. Lots of room for growth. Safety and training are important to ABS.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I think there are no or almost very few reasons to work for this company. I am not able to get a single reason to appreciate this company
Poor and Micro-Management, Long Hours, Management and Team leaders will always play blame games, poor safety standards, Company will throw out whenever they want providing no proper reason.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Quick Learning enviroment fast paced
Very old school thinking and ideas
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great working atmosphere in regards to pay and covering costs for consumables and supplies.
Run by boys on the floorContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The only reason to work here is if you need the money
Zero work life balance. They expect you to work overtime, won't be hired unless you work 50hrs a week. No appreciation for hard work, you only get the negative side for any mistakes. This company is the worst have ever worked for
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
ABS is a fantastic place to work, if you are the right person. From my time working with ABS I've learned a lot, I've learned what it means to be part of a team that is out to reach a common goal. I've learned what it means to part of a team and the true meaning of team work. This is a great place to work and I would recommend it to anyone that is skilled and up for a challenge. Thank you for everything and all the help along the way. Douglas paterson
I don't really have anything bad to say. If you work hard and want to be part of a great growning team ABS is the place to be
- Former Contractor, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Manager and colleagues are really helpful.
People come and leave. No job security.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
The company doesn't care about their employees, they are only concerned about product going out the door.RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I have no pros to give this company other then good money.
Push people to the max. Revolving door for hiring. Management doesn't listen.Continue reading