4 Pillars Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

4 Pillars Reviews

Updated Sep 11, 2019

Found 13 reviews

4.2
4 Pillars CEO Reg Rocha (no image)
Reg Rocha
  1. ""Best Place To Work""

Current Employee - Client Administrator in Huntsville, ON

I have been working at 4 Pillars full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Everyday, I am able to take pride in the company, our team, and the work we do! I have been a member of the 4 Pillars team in the Huntsville, North Bay, and Sudbury office's since August 2016. Our Senior Consultant and boss Ryan Brown has so much compassion for what he does and has passed that compassion to all of us. Being able to do what we do and help our clients get the fresh start they deserve means so much... to me. Believing in what we do, understanding why we do what we do, it all gives reason to come to work each and every day. Ryan taught me you have to walk in each day wearing your 'firefighters' suit. "Having empathy ('Firefighter suit') over sympathy is an incredible life skill to learn and perfect. It will help you rise above, win out, and succeed in so many areas of life." All this has helped in having the ability to understand each clients specific situation.

Cons

There are no Cons in working for 4 Pillars

4 Pillars2019-09-11
  2. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Franchise Owner in North Vancouver, BC

I have been working at 4 Pillars full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been with 4pillars for 5 years now. I really enjoy the business and I love working with people to help them with their financial difficulties. 4pillars genuinely cares and is always striving to do whats best for their clients.

Cons

Nothing to mention here

4 Pillars2019-09-09
  3. "My experience with 4 Pillars"

Current Employee - Office Manager

I have been working at 4 Pillars full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

They are a caring company that offers excellent support and training for all their employees.

Cons

The interesting and varied work can sometimes be overwhelming, so make use of their support

4 Pillars2019-09-04
  4. "Debt Relief Specialist"

Current Employee - Director

I have been working at 4 Pillars full-time for less than a year

Pros

Give the best options to our clients On -going financial support Always available

Cons

Credit takes a hit short term

4 Pillars2019-09-04
  5. "About to celebrate 2 years working with 4 Pillars"

Current Employee - Lead Care Specialist in Halifax, NS

I have been working at 4 Pillars full-time for more than a year

Pros

When I was hired in 2017 I did not expect to love to come to work as much as I do. This job is stimulating and the fact that we can actually help people every day is something I especially love.

Cons

There is not enough time in the day to help all the people we would like to!

Advice to Management

Continue to provide a stimulating workplace with access to new tools and benefits of seeing a difference for our clients and I will stay with this company as long as possible!

4 Pillars2019-09-05
  6. "Best place to work"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant

I have been working at 4 Pillars full-time for less than a year

Pros

The staff is really supportive, excellent training.

Cons

No cons for the company

4 Pillars2019-09-05
  7. "Best work place"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at 4 Pillars full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Everyone here shares the same vision and is dedicated to the mission of helping people in need of financial help.

Cons

- nothing to say here-

4 Pillars2019-09-09
  8. "Financial lead specialist"

I worked at 4 Pillars full-time

Pros

Not a lot I can say good about this company.

Cons

Horrible management, very disorganized, treats employees horrible. I would never recommend this company.

Advice to Management

Learn proper procedures and guidelines with regards to the fundamentals in leadership and Human Resources. Also paying respect for those who are hard working.

4 Pillars2019-04-05
  9. "Truly Helpful"

I worked at 4 Pillars full-time

Pros

We were able to be fully on the side of the client and help them sort out difficult financial situation.

Cons

Debt management can be complicated, and language barriers sometimes made it difficult to explain requirements.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on helping each client. The situations are so different, and it is good to be able to tailor the needed solutions.

4 Pillars2019-01-30
  10. "Calgary 4 pillars - client care advisor"

I have been working at 4 Pillars full-time

Pros

I have been working full time for 4 pillars Calgary for over 5 years now and love my job! 4 pillars is a franchise so there are different owners in different territories and I write this review specifically for the Calgary office because I can't speak for other franchises in different territories. Because of the nature of the work, you are actually making a difference in someone's life when you can have the... freedom to give good financial advice to clients, not advice based on reaching quotas or selling products but genuine advice about budgeting and using credit that you would give to your friends or family members. I believe that this is made possible by the management in Calgary because I've always been encouraged to treat others like I would want to be treated. Management not only says that phrase but lives by it and I have full confidence that they will treat me as they would like to be treated themselves. I also appreciate management because although there have been hiccups in the past, they are quick to change and to ask for feedback on improvement. They are also constantly looking for ways to improve benefits and perks for employees. Secondly, the people who work here are amazing. I love my coworkers and call them friends. The work culture is one where everyone pitches in to help so you know that someone has got your back when you need it. I have worked at different companies and the work culture at 4 pillars is the best experience I've had thus far in my working career.

Cons

The nature of the industry is subject to constant change so you have to be prepared to adapt and change often. 4 pillars is a small company and it experienced exponential growth in a short period of time so there are policies and procedures that haven't been completely ironed out. In the past, there has been frequent changes to policies and procedures as management adapted to growth and change in industry... regulations. Again, 4 Pillars is a small company so if you're looking to "climb the corporate ladder" there are fewer opportunities for job title advancement. With that being said, there is ALWAYS room for personal improvement and I really believe that you make change by being the change yourself. You can grow in your job role by learning more and if you have a suggestion for improvement, you can create a plan for improvement and management will look at it.

Advice to Management

I have seen a lot of changes made in the past in terms of communication improvement and in the way that policies and procedures are rolled out. I appreciate that you are now asking your employees for feedback through surveys and more regular meetings.

4 Pillars2018-11-14