4 Pillars Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

4 Pillars Reviews

Updated Dec 23, 2019

4.6
4 Pillars President Reg Rocha (no image)
Reg Rocha
  1. "Fantastic Work Experience"

Current Employee - Client Care Advisor in Winnipeg, MB

I have been working at 4 Pillars full-time for less than a year

Pros

The office team are an amazing group - warm, welcoming and helpful. The owners, John and Jennifer Croft are dedicated and passionate about helping clients achieving financial success and freedom from debt. Management provides consistent support and always checking in to assist staff in reaching goals. My experience has been a very positive one.

Cons

No cons to report - my experience has been nothing but positive.

Advice to Management

Keep up the amazing work and I wish the company continued success for many years to come.

4 Pillars2019-12-24
  2. "The nicest people I have ever worked with!"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Regina, SK

I have been working at 4 Pillars full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Very positive work atmosphere - Understanding and helpful Management team - Good / fair pay for position - Benefits - See a positive impact in the lives of our clients - Open communication between all employees -Owners are amazing! And care about their employees.

Cons

- Sometimes you have to deal with negative clients. - It is hard to hear some of the sad stories people tell you about their lives/their financial situations. But I am happy to be able to help!

Advice to Management

- Please keep being awesome. You are doing an amazing job! You don't have an easy job, but you make it easy to work with you! This goes to the whole management team and to the owners! Thank you for helping me when I need it, and being so accommodating and kind. Any one who has the opportunity to work for 4Pillars is very lucky! In my opinion!

4 Pillars2019-12-11
  3. "Best Job!"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Winnipeg, MB

I have been working at 4 Pillars full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great atmosphere. - Get to see people leave their burdens at the door - Co-workers are so kind. - Greats values -Consistent hours/Pay

Cons

It can be hard hearing all that clients are going through. Also, some clients are difficult, but we just have to understand they are in a rough place.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

4 Pillars2019-11-19
  4. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Calgary, AB

I have been working at 4 Pillars full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Our job is helping people who felt they had no where to turn when they were in a very difficult financial position. Many times clients express their gratitude about the help they've received. My team members are helpful, and there is a culture of appreciation from the top down.

Cons

Some clients can be difficult to deal with. I try to keep in mind that they had a lot of financial stress before we offered help.

Advice to Management

Keep up the awesome team culture of appreciation and team work.

4 Pillars2019-10-04
  5. "Client Care Advisor - Excellent Workplace"

Former Employee - Client Care Advisor in Calgary, AB

I worked at 4 Pillars full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I worked at 4 Pillars for almost 4 years and it was the best job I have ever had. I started working there fresh out of college when I was 22 I started as a client care assistant and eventually worked my way up to a Client Care Advisor. It was such an amazing place to work because everyday we are at work helping people change their lives. People come into your office at their wits end, anxious, angry upset. But within an hour of meeting with us they will leave with a smile on their face and filled with hope knowing we can help them. It is a very fulfilling career. The owners and management are amazing and provide you with amazing opportunities for experience and growth. I learned so much and grew so much as a person working at 4Pillars for 4 years. I had to make the difficult choice to leave my career at 4Pillars because I was moving out of the province.

Cons

I can't say there are many cons of working at 4 Pillars, sometimes you are dealing with difficult clients which can be hard at times. Sometimes you are dealing with hard situations or emotional situations which can also be hard, but at the end of the day it is all worth it knowing you are helping to change peoples lives.

4 Pillars2019-09-26
  6. "Great Workplace!"

Current Employee - Debt Relief Consultant in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at 4 Pillars full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I've worked at 4 Pillars for over 5 years and I can honestly say it's the best job I've ever had. Everyday we come in and help people change their lives. Debt is stressful and I have had so many clients come in crying because they feel lost and hopeless, but by the end of the process they are crying because of the relief and joy they feel. Because each client and situation is different, no day is the same and it never gets boring. Not only that, I enjoy who I work with. My immediate colleagues feel more like family than co-workers. We are encouraged to reach out to Senior Management if needed and they've always been helpful and kind. I truly do love working here!

Cons

This isn't really a con, but we do see a variety of clients and at times they may come in a bit gruff or not be the easiest to talk to. Sometimes it can be hard not to take it personally if they have a bad attitude or lash out at you. You just need to remember it's their stress, not you, and usually the client will come around in the end.

4 Pillars2019-09-19
  7. ""Best Place To Work""

Current Employee - Client Administrator in Huntsville, ON

I have been working at 4 Pillars full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Everyday, I am able to take pride in the company, our team, and the work we do! I have been a member of the 4 Pillars team in the Huntsville, North Bay, and Sudbury office's since August 2016. Our Senior Consultant and boss Ryan Brown has so much compassion for what he does and has passed that compassion to all of us. Being able to do what we do and help our clients get the fresh start they deserve means so much to me. Believing in what we do, understanding why we do what we do, it all gives reason to come to work each and every day. Ryan taught me you have to walk in each day wearing your 'firefighters' suit. "Having empathy ('Firefighter suit') over sympathy is an incredible life skill to learn and perfect. It will help you rise above, win out, and succeed in so many areas of life." All this has helped in having the ability to understand each clients specific situation.

Cons

There are no Cons in working for 4 Pillars

4 Pillars2019-09-11
  8. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Franchise Owner in North Vancouver, BC

I have been working at 4 Pillars full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been with 4pillars for 5 years now. I really enjoy the business and I love working with people to help them with their financial difficulties. 4pillars genuinely cares and is always striving to do whats best for their clients.

Cons

Nothing to mention here

4 Pillars2019-09-09
  9. "Best place to work"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant

I have been working at 4 Pillars full-time for less than a year

Pros

The staff is really supportive, excellent training.

Cons

No cons for the company

4 Pillars2019-09-05
  10. "My experience with 4 Pillars"

Current Employee - Office Manager

I have been working at 4 Pillars full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

They are a caring company that offers excellent support and training for all their employees.

Cons

The interesting and varied work can sometimes be overwhelming, so make use of their support

4 Pillars2019-09-04