4 Pillars Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Reg Rocha

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great opportunity!"

I have been working at 4 Pillars full-time

Pros

You get to help people everyday making a direct impact on people lives by helping them get out of debt! Growth of company allows for great opportunities for people who like to work hard in an office environment.

Cons

Each office is independently owned so movement opportunities are few. You must be very comfortable and good with computers to adapt to the tech heavy office systems/processes.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work in expanding partnerships so we can better help the clients! It's good to know that the business making money depends on helping people!

4 Pillars Response

10 May, 2018 – Managing Partner

Hi There,

Thank you for sharing your employment experience at 4 Pillars. We pride ourselves on creating a safe, fun, and equitable career that allows for growth opportunities over time.

Thank... More

2. "Calgary 4 Pillars"

I have been working at 4 Pillars full-time

Pros

The people who work here are amazing and you'll find that pretty much everyone who works here are friends. And REAL friends, not just work friends. Really really awesome team environment and nothing bad to say about any of my colleagues - everyone who works here are just really good people who just want to help others and it's overall a really fun place to work and we have a really great "family" culture here.

Cons

Upper management sucks at communication, and seems to have a real problem with follow-through. There's a lot of "let me get back to you on that", and no follow through or inaction on their part. Management also preaches a lot about fair and equitable treatment, but there is clearly not fair and equitable treatment for ALL staff based on mgmt's actions.
    Also because it's such a small company there is really no room for advancement (despite whatever promises mgmt has made).

Advice to Management

Start communicating with your employees/staff better. If you say to someone, let me check into that and I'll get back to you, it's expected that you should follow through and actually get back to your staff in a reasonable time frame, not days/weeks later when your staff have to bring it back to you to remind you that you never responded to them.

4 Pillars Response

10 May, 2018 – Managing Partner

Thank you for your feedback. We agree that our company has an amazing team. In fact, we would be nothing without them and their commitment to our clients and each other every single day. As you know... More