Mission: Our mission is to create Extraordinary Solutions through Innovative Software so that together we can: • Prepare them to protect us • Improve performance in organizations • Change the lives of individuals. Our Vision is to become the Employer, Provider ...
I have been working at InnovaSystems International full-time
- Great life/work balance
- Benefits are decent
- Employees are nice
- Leadership training opportunities
- Very stagnant in growth
- No opportunity to grow in your career
- There is a lot of favoritism towards men and people that have been there awhile
- There is leadership training opportunities, but you realize quickly that the organization truly doesn't practice what they preach
- Very little autonomy
- Old school in the way they practice performance, more around accountability and reporting versus career development and growth - even though it is presented as the latter
Advice to Management
Just because you read a business book does not mean you are an expert in that topic. Hire people for their specialty and try and listen to their advice (after all that's why you hired them).
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at InnovaSystems International in July-2013.
I was contacted by an internal recruiter who thought I was a good fit for the position. After speaking about the job and agreeing on our mutual interest, we had a quick phone interview. The recruiter then determined I would be a good candidate and asked that I have a phone interview with the hiring manager a few days later.
The interview went fairly well. I knew the answers to most of the technical questions. If the manager liked my response, he always asked a followup question that was more in depth or that expanded on my answer. He assured me that it didn't matter if I knew the answer and that he was just trying to get a feel for what I knew.
Starting April 18, we will be kicking off our annual Million Step Challenge. We will be striving to raise funds for Challenged Athletes Foundation's Operation Rebound program and Support The Enlisted Project. Last year, we raised over $18,000!