Mission: From humble beginnings in telecom/expense management, our vision of the future grew by having open conversations with our customers, leading to groundbreaking practices and large scale automation, completely changing the way our clients think of telecom and IT ...
I have been working at Cimpl full-time
The company culture is very present and positive. It makes it great to come to work every morning. People are hard at work, but know how and when to relax and have fun.
My work and efforts (and everybody else's) are recognized and truly impactful.
The company is growing fast and it creates a dynamic and exciting tmosphere.
The location isn't particularly great; but we have parking!
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cimpl (Lachine, QC) in January-2018.
1) Careers’ Site Application: It took about one month to hear about the selection process.
2) Phone Screening Interview: They called me a Friday at noon. It was a very quick screening and the interviewer decided to continue with the next step of the process for an interview in person next Monday.
3) In person interview: I arrived on time and the same person, who had performed the phone interview, welcomed me. I thought she was the interviewer in person. Not surprise at all, the interviewers were other two managers. The interview was pleasant and extended about one hour. They seemed to be prepared with the questions round and let me also ask several questions about the position, the expectations and the next steps. My perception was the interview had gone satisfactory based on an initial surprise.
4) After two weeks about, I never received any feedback of the interview or a notification to know that they had followed the process with other candidates. I concluded they have chosen other candidates, since the position had been removed from their career’s site.
5) While I would rather have preferred a more polished communication about their decision because the position was a Project Manager, I can understand they may have communications policies or too many candidates for the position. I just moved forward to other possibilities.