bioMérieux Interview Questions

Updated Oct 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 68 of over 68 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at bioMérieux

bioMérieux

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at bioMérieux

Interview

When interview intern, 1. Supply chain manager 2. HR After intern change to full time employee, 1. Interview with HR 2. Production manager 3. Continuous improvement manager 4. Site manager 5. Finally HR provide the compensate and benefit 6. Medical check

Interview Questions
  • 1. What is safety stock? 2. What projects are you involved when you were in the university
    Answer Question

bioMérieux

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at bioMérieux

Interview

Après avoir passé plusieurs entretiens avec les RH et différents responsables jusqu'au directeur, je n'ai eu aucun retour de la part des RH. Entreprise pas sérieuse qui a finalement recruté en interne.

Interview Questions
  • Questions bateau venant du RH. Jeune RH hautin sans compétence

bioMérieux

Application

I interviewed at bioMérieux

Interview

One meeting for getting to know each other (company and employee). Why are they searching for someone, who am I and can we find a connection. Then if previous one is positive, there is another meeting, a demo and a salary proposition. Then one other to sign contract.

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions: - Tell us about your work history - Tell us about your strengths

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at bioMérieux (Chapel Hill, NC) in Aug 2021

Interview

Submit an application on the bioMerieux website. Then received an initial phone call to set up a Microsoft teams interview. Interview was conducted by a 3 person group of in house workers.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell us about your previous work experience and why it would translate to good job performance with us.

bioMérieux

Application

I interviewed at bioMérieux

Interview

Questions classiques : ce que l'on sait sur l'entreprise, ce qu'on attend de notre manager, pourquoi les AR,... Très bon accueil. Deux entretiens à la suite : avec un chargé de recrutement d'abord, puis avec ma manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

bioMérieux

Application

I interviewed at bioMérieux

Interview

I went to the career fair at my school and later received an email to schedule an interview. The interview was 30 minutes long and pretty straightforward and conversational . They were looking for sophomores and juniors, so I did not get the position.

Interview Questions
  • - Your strengths and weaknesses - A project you're most proud of - Project you're not that proud of - Basic questions about experiences on the resume

bioMérieux

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at bioMérieux

Interview

Interviewing is a multi-step process with several interviews. Many questions relate to job experience, current knowledge of the product line, and what you as the interviewee know about job-related duties.

Interview Questions
  • What are the key areas to keep in mind when conducting a clinical trial?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at bioMérieux (New York, NY) in Jun 2021

Interview

I was initially contacted by a third party recruiter. That person later scheduled me to interview with the regional service manager (hiring manager). My interview with the hiring manager went well. The hiring manager wanted me to speak with both their senior FSE and their junior FSE. I was hoping to get a chance to speak with them sooner. About a week after my interview with the hiring manager, I spoke with the senior FSE. He mentioned some traveling and some on-call. That interview went well. I had to wait a few days to speak with the junior FSE. He mentioned that on-call time was once every 5 weeks. That was negotiable for me. I then received a call from the recruiter that the hiring manager and the FSE's want to schedule me for a Zoom interview. However, I was traveling for work and had to reschedule my jobs for them. I was still very jet-lagged, but I did the best. During the Zoom interview, they mentioned that there was more weekend work time, along with the on-call time. I wish that they had mentioned that to me from the beginning, as I had reservations about that. They also had a fourth person to interview me during the virtual interview. I would be the one replacing him in the near future. As to why I didn't get to speak with him during the phone interview process, I suspect that the hiring manager felt that the soon to be retiring FSE would have had a negative impact on me; I would have withdrawn my candidacy. In the end, although they liked me and felt that I was a good fit for the position, they didn't feel that I would be happy working multiple weekends. This is true, but I wish that they were honest about that from the very beginning.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

bioMérieux

Application

I interviewed at bioMérieux

Interview

interview with HR + 30 min interview with everyone in the data science team + Interview with HR manager. The interview questions are not so technical, and everyone I talked with was super nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

bioMérieux

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at bioMérieux

Interview

- Punctual. - Quick and straight to the point. - Friendly interviewer. - Cosy environment. - Questions asked are relevant to the role. - Interviewer was willing and open to share the company culture.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 68 Interviews