Xentrix Studios Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Xentrix Studios Interview Questions

Interviews at Xentrix Studios

2.6

Web Developer Interview

Interview

1. Aptitude test
    2. Techical
    3.HR Round

3D Animator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios in January 2015.

Interview

All things where going well but during interview. Team lead start asking questions out of context. And even questioned regarding my passion. And at last they aspect you to be top notch but still they hire you as intern. And after 3 months they aspect you to sign 2 year of bond. Reason they just give they are investing time and money. And what about employee perspective he/she is also investing his/ her time and skills.

Interview Questions

• what you about Xentrics   2 Answers
    • Ask you to are OK with the bond thing and suggest you not to think about it   1 Answer

3D Animator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Firstly i was given an IQ test which was for around 30 minutes, then a studio test for about 6 hours and finally a face to face interview for about 20 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied through GAFX Event . I sent them a mail for which i got the response quickly .
    They told me the date and timing to attend for the interview.

Note : Better be there before half an hour with hard copy call letter

1. Aptitude test Which was for half an hour

2. Test - Animation tests 1 - Body mechanism
                                                      2 - Object animation
    (For which i selected )
    While giving test they asked us for group discussion Just intro and wt do u knw abt their company like that.

3.Telephonic interview (Completely based on technical knowledge)

then after a 10 days got the call saying u r selected.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company ?   1 Answer

3D Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

The procedure is, you will have go through an aptitude test which is very easy in my poin of view. And i had to do two set of Animation test which one ia basic principles of animation i will be bouncing ball or something similar. The second test is acting based on the given topic. For me beth the test wen pretty well.later there will be 2 interviews one is with HR and other one will be conducted with someone from concerned Department it . The interview was conducted for 30-45 minutes.

Animator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios in March 2015.

Interview

it was a quick one day interview process where they asked me to come in for a test and then a technical interview followed by a HR interview the process took one whole working day

Interview Questions

• they asked if i was willing to work long hours   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Practical animation test followed by a round with the Animation Director and the Team Lead and then a round with Human Resources, mainly for salary negotiation. A smooth process overall I would say.

Interview Questions

• Why Xentrix, why not some other firm?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

Lot time taken for interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, only offer to take or leave

FX Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

First they ask me about myself. Then they ask me about my studies.Then they ask me about the softwares.
    Theye just 3 min for the interview.
    That's it . Only 3 min interview one of the shortest interview because they have already seen my portfolio that's why.

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

The HR team was very cooperative and were in contact with me the entire time before the interview took place. I was interviewed by the CCO of the company, who was very arrogant. He asked me simple questions which were a piece of cake for me. It hardly took any time to do the formalities and I was selected.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.