Workbridge Associates Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 89 of over 89 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Workbridge Associates

Application

I interviewed at Workbridge Associates

Interview

- Was about 3 steps, phone call and 2 in person interviews - Not too bad, first step was listening to them about how they work and second in person basically practicing a sales meeting

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? Tell me about yourself.
    Answer Question

Workbridge Associates

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates

Interview

I had a phone interview and an in-person interview in Toronto. I met with the team supervisor, as well as the manager. They both seemed to like me & basically told me that they'll be moving forward and will be getting in touch with me about how to move forward. In the next few days, I heard nothing. I called the office many times to get in touch with the manager, but he never picked up my calls. Instead, I spoke to another employee (who told me she'd pass on my message), but I still did not hear back. It was obvious he was ignoring my call, as I had called numerous times, left voicemails, and also an email. Highly disrespectful for the company to treat an interested employee this way. If they didn't want to hire me, they didn't have to lead me on during the in-person interview. The least they could've done was communicate with me that they moved on to another candidate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates (Irvine, CA) in Jan 2020

Interview

I went to their office in Irvine, CA and interviewed with four recruiters, they asked many questions, some related, some not related like where I already have applied, on which stage of interview I am .… One recruiter was assigned to me, she called me every day sometimes twice a day and checked the status of my other interviews, that I applied myself, what are the companies, what the salary is, who the contact person is…!! Later she set up an interview with a company, after the interview she just disappeared. I called her no answer, send thank you email no answer, she just disappeared! So unprofessional and rude! Not a single word feedback! The interesting thing is that in less than two weeks, I got two offers, with much more salary than Workbride was going to setup for me. Avoid recruiter companies, just apply yourself if you want to get a better salary. There is a win situation for them if they can set you up, otherwise they will just ignore and dump you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Workbridge Associates

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates

Interview

Phone interview with Director. In-person interview with a few associates that just asked questions to get to know me. One even asked “what’s the craziest thing you did with your boyfriend”? Then proceeded to share that she did drugs with her boyfriend and lost all her hearing on the way to a concert. I was called again for a second interview to do a mock phone convo. I didn’t say it word for word, but answered questions fired back very well. I heard NOTHING, after many attempts to follow up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westwood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates (Westwood, CA) in Nov 2019

Interview

I was asked by a recruiter from the Westwood offices to come in and meet with the hiring manager from the company that had retained Workbridge to help fill the role. I found this awkward as a phone call is usually a good first step. I went ahead and booked a time to meet with the hiring manager and proceeded to ask about parking as I am familiar with the area. I was reassured there was free parking in the building and it wouldn’t be a problem. After completing the interview I asked the recruiter about parking validation at which point she fumbled around for the right words before tagging in her assistant for help. Her assistant said no validation was necessary, but they were wrong. To make a long story longer, they didn’t validate were less than honest about it and I had to pay $15 to get out of the garage. Thanks Workbridge!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a period or movement in art that inspires you?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates (San Jose, CA) in May 2019

Interview

Invited me in twice without any recollection/record that I had been there the first time. They sat me in a room alone where I waited for a long time. They eventually showed up and asked if I would be willing to take a one month contract at a third of my current salary (plus no benefits!) just so they could get their commission. I soon started receiving correspondence from companies they had applied to without my authorization. This place is useless.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Workbridge Associates

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates in Apr 2019

Interview

I have more than once dealt with a certain individual from their Philly location who is a total scam artist. He pretends to have a requirement for you but is really phishing for information about my current employer. This person has the nerve to think that people are naive to go out and give information which they are not supposed to. I would recommend anyone not to deal with Workbridge out of their Philly office. If you hear from this particular recruiter who starts asking you too many questions about your present employer and manager BEWARE.

Interview Questions
  • What’s your Managers name ? What is the size of your present Company? What’s the project you are working on ? What is the target clients of your applications etc. these may seem legit questions but trust me it’s a phishing call

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates (Irvine, CA) in Mar 2019

Interview

First let me start by saying one of my friends told me they worked for workbridge and that is was an awful experience. I thought I would give them the benefit of the doubt....I was wrong. Awful experience waited 20 minutes between each interviewer. First interviewer was on and off his phone. Second interviewer was great questions were easy and interpersonal. Third interviewer Brittany, the “division manager”, kept swearing and was turned off by the fact I was pursuing a master degree. Called back a week later to follow up and I was told by the second interviewer that they had a few more interviews to hold before the second step in the recruiting process. I was put on hold for 30 seconds only to be picked up by Brittany. She said they already offered a position to someone and they accepted. Crazy, since the interviewer who picked up my call said they still had interviews to hold. The interview was disrespecting and unprofessional. I firmly believe I wasn’t considered seriously due to the fact I’m pursuing a masters degree for I have experience in recruiting.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to pursue this opportunity?
1 person found this interview helpful

Workbridge Associates

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates in Mar 2019

Interview

Worked with one of the recruiters on a role for a company. Most of the process went smooth up until the moment we reached the offer stage. My references were contacted by him claiming we were at offer stage with a company. After speaking with one of them (who raved about me), I connected with him in an effort to be transparent and let him know another company had given me an offer that same day but was still interested in pursuing the role Alex and I had worked on. He immediately cancelled the calls with the other references, went silent for 2 days and when I reached out and confronted him, he claimed the company had decided to move forward with the candidate I was competing with claiming the company had doubts (that they never shared because up to that point I was the #1 choice and we were in offer stage) and that my references did not clear the doubts. Lies, considering he cancelled the calls with the references probably to ensure at least one of the candidates would be placed in the job (and he could get his commission) and since I was no longer a 100% yes being that another company wanted me, it seems that there was some type of manipulation here. Also when on the call with my one reference, he tried to self promote his services at the end of the call (which my colleague was very turned off by and found unprofessional). Do not suggest working with this recruiting company as they are comparable to real estate brokers. Will never have your best interests at heart. Very happy to have accepted an offer from the other company and never regretted it. Felt cheated by this person and will make sure people in my network looking for a job will not work with him.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates (Philadelphia, PA) in Jan 2019

Interview

Phone call w/ a team lead and then brought in for a face-to-face interview. I spoke with three people separately. The questions were weird and made me feel belittled (i.e., Do you have any siblings? What kind of music do you like?)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 89 Interviews