Workbridge Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Workbridge Associates Interview Questions

Interviews at Workbridge Associates

2.4

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates (Irvine, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I went to their office in Irvine, CA and interviewed with four recruiters, they asked many questions, some related, some not related like where I already have applied, on which stage of interview I am .…
    One recruiter was assigned to me, she called me every day sometimes twice a day and checked the status of my other interviews, that I applied myself, what are the companies, what the salary is, who the contact person is…!!
    Later she set up an interview with a company, after the interview she just disappeared. I called her no answer, send thank you email no answer, she just disappeared!
    So unprofessional and rude! Not a single word feedback!
    The interesting thing is that in less than two weeks, I got two offers, with much more salary than Workbride was going to setup for me.
    Avoid recruiter companies, just apply yourself if you want to get a better salary. There is a win situation for them if they can set you up, otherwise they will just ignore and dump you.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates.

Interview

Phone interview with Director. In-person interview with a few associates that just asked questions to get to know me. One even asked “what’s the craziest thing you did with your boyfriend”? Then proceeded to share that she did drugs with her boyfriend and lost all her hearing on the way to a concert.
    I was called again for a second interview to do a mock phone convo. I didn’t say it word for word, but answered questions fired back very well.
    I heard NOTHING, after many attempts to follow up.

Interview Questions

• What’s the craziest thing you did with your boyfriend?   Answer Question

Various Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates (San Jose, CA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Invited me in twice without any recollection/record that I had been there the first time. They sat me in a room alone where I waited for a long time. They eventually showed up and asked if I would be willing to take a one month contract at a third of my current salary (plus no benefits!) just so they could get their commission. I soon started receiving correspondence from companies they had applied to without my authorization. This place is useless.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your background   1 Answer

Scam Artists & Phishing Agents Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates in April 2019.

Interview

I have more than once dealt with a certain individual from their Philly location who is a total scam artist. He pretends to have a requirement for you but is really phishing for information about my current employer. This person has the nerve to think that people are naive to go out and give information which they are not supposed to. I would recommend anyone not to deal with Workbridge out of their Philly office. If you hear from this particular recruiter who starts asking you too many questions about your present employer and manager BEWARE.

Interview Questions

• What’s your Managers name ?
      What is the size of your present Company?
      What’s the project you are working on ?
      What is the target clients of your applications etc.
      these may seem legit questions but trust me it’s a phishing call   1 Answer

Assistant Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates (Irvine, CA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

First let me start by saying one of my friends told me they worked for workbridge and that is was an awful experience. I thought I would give them the benefit of the doubt....I was wrong.

Awful experience waited 20 minutes between each interviewer. First interviewer was on and off his phone. Second interviewer was great questions were easy and interpersonal. Third interviewer Brittany, the “division manager”, kept swearing and was turned off by the fact I was pursuing a master degree.

Called back a week later to follow up and I was told by the second interviewer that they had a few more interviews to hold before the second step in the recruiting process. I was put on hold for 30 seconds only to be picked up by Brittany. She said they already offered a position to someone and they accepted. Crazy, since the interviewer who picked up my call said they still had interviews to hold.

The interview was disrespecting and unprofessional. I firmly believe I wasn’t considered seriously due to the fact I’m pursuing a masters degree for I have experience in recruiting.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to pursue this opportunity?   1 Answer

Marketing Role Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates in March 2019.

Interview

Worked with one of the recruiters on a role for a company. Most of the process went smooth up until the moment we reached the offer stage. My references were contacted by him claiming we were at offer stage with a company. After speaking with one of them (who raved about me), I connected with him in an effort to be transparent and let him know another company had given me an offer that same day but was still interested in pursuing the role Alex and I had worked on. He immediately cancelled the calls with the other references, went silent for 2 days and when I reached out and confronted him, he claimed the company had decided to move forward with the candidate I was competing with claiming the company had doubts (that they never shared because up to that point I was the #1 choice and we were in offer stage) and that my references did not clear the doubts. Lies, considering he cancelled the calls with the references probably to ensure at least one of the candidates would be placed in the job (and he could get his commission) and since I was no longer a 100% yes being that another company wanted me, it seems that there was some type of manipulation here. Also when on the call with my one reference, he tried to self promote his services at the end of the call (which my colleague was very turned off by and found unprofessional). Do not suggest working with this recruiting company as they are comparable to real estate brokers. Will never have your best interests at heart. Very happy to have accepted an offer from the other company and never regretted it. Felt cheated by this person and will make sure people in my network looking for a job will not work with him.

Entry Level Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Phone call w/ a team lead and then brought in for a face-to-face interview. I spoke with three people separately. The questions were weird and made me feel belittled (i.e., Do you have any siblings? What kind of music do you like?)

Interview Questions

• What kind of music do you like?   1 Answer

Entry Level Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Initial phone call with Recruiter, talked about what the job entails and if I'd like to continue on to meet them at the office. We set up a time, and I came in. They described more in depth the demands of the position, how Workbridge teams operate together, and the salary structure. Then, we set up another time for me to come in with a prepared sales pitch, ready to explain the benefits of using our Workbridge's services to a potential client-- a mock sales pitch if you will. They said I should expect this next visit to take approximately 1hr-1hr 30min.
    I came in again with the mock sales pitch prepared, and afterwards was given immediate feedback, both good and bad. They told me they were not looking to go forward with me at that time and I was asked to leave. I spent maybe 15 min there in total. The feedback was appreciated, but I didn't think they would just let me go so abruptly

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates.

Interview

very easy going, very friendly people. the work place had good vibes and music playing. They brought you in a room to go over what a recruiter does and than the sales manager came in and explained more about comapny

Sales Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Workbridge Associates.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn. I was contacted three weeks later. The phone interview was 10 min long, and I am waiting to hear back for the first round of face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.