- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Canada - All Cities
- - Ontario
- - Toronto, ON Area
- - Kitchener, ON Area
- - London, ON Area
- Argentina - All Cities
- - Buenos Aires
- - Buenos Aires, Argentina Area
- Brazil - All Cities
- - Bahia
- - Camaçari, Bahia
- - Minas Gerais
- - Betim
- - Rio Grande do Sul
- - Porto Alegre, Brazil Area
- - São Paulo
- - Sao Paulo, Brazil Area
- India - All Cities
- - Gujarat
- - Ahmadabad, India Area
- - Karnataka
- - Bangalore, India Area
- Mexico - All Cities
- - Coahuila
- - Monterrey, Mexico Area
- United States - All Cities
- - Alabama
- - Huntsville, AL, United States Area
- - Florida
- - Tampa, FL, United States Area
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA, United States Area
- - Michigan
- - Detroit, MI, United States Area
- - Lansing, MI, United States Area
- - Missouri
- - Kansas City, MO, United States Area
- - St. Louis, MO, United States Area
- - New Jersey
- - New York City, NY, United States Area
- - New York State
- - Ohio
- - Fremont, OH, United States Area
- - Tennessee
- - Chattanooga, TN, United States Area
- - Texas
- - El Paso, TX, United States Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Woodbridge
Interviews for Top Jobs at Woodbridge
- Process Engineer (4)
- Network Engineer (1)
- Laborer (1)
- Process (1)
- Electrical Engineer (1)
- Focus Factory Manager (1)
- Project Accountant (1)
- Purchasing (1)
- Finance (1)
- Production Manager (1)
- Validation Engineer (1)
- Loan Officer (1)
- CRD Lab Assistant (1)
- Senior Network Engineer (1)
- Research Student (1)
- Analista Fiscal (1)
- Design Engineer (1)
- Automation Engineer (1)
- Demold (1)
- Supervisor (1)
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Woodbridge
Entrevista fue muy tecnica con ejercicios practicos, sobre como descargar programas a HMI, hacer respaldos de PLC, resolucion de problemas, hacer comparaciones y resolver problemas actuales de drives o motores que se tenian en el momento.
- Como veia en algunos años, preguntas de como resolveria un problema actual a la maquinaria. Cuales seria los pasos para resolver los problemas.
I interviewed at Woodbridge
The people were very friendly and welcoming. I had a great time doing my interview and it was one of the best one I ever had. Would highly recommend applying for this great company
- Please tell me about yourself
Anonymous Interview Candidate
The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Woodbridge in May 2021
I went through (2) levels of the interview process. First, was a zoom call with the hiring manager and hr representative. Basic questions, open & friendly. Slow to give feedback afterwards. The 2nd round was another zoom meeting with the director. Next step was to be a plant visit in a week or two. Again, slow to give feedback and when they did it was “you have a lot of good qualities but we want to interview some more candidates”. I waited a few weeks and then retracted my application when the recruiter couldn’t get an update from them. It appears they are causally interviewing. No consideration for the candidate.
- Tell me about a time you had to deal with a underperforming employee.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON
I applied online. I interviewed at Woodbridge (Mississauga, ON)
3 interviews. 1 with HR. 1 with manager and 1 with a coworker. In the end got rejected because they said they were looking for someone with more robot program if experience.
- Why do you want to work at Woodbridge.
Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON
I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Woodbridge (Waterloo, ON) in Nov 2019
The interview process was conducted by my school's system, but the process was clear and straightforward. For me personally, there was an engineer and a representative from human resources. They went through several situational and behavioural questions and then asked for you to rank which process you were most interested in.
- What are some of your strengths and weaknesses?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, NJ
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Woodbridge (Woodbridge, NJ) in Oct 2019
I was called and selected for an in person interview. Very relaxed interview included a tour of the facilities. Sat down with the Director for 30 minutes and we discussed the job and my experience. Then we took a tour of the main facility.
- Star redundant toplogy, Wireless technologies
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied online. I interviewed at Woodbridge
It was very relaxed and personal. Talked about what the company does and what the day to day would look like for the position. Then was shown the demo room on the multiple products they offer.
- How well do you know excel?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Woodbridge (Bangalore) in May 2018
I had attend for design engineer role. They asked questions regarding design tool followed by tool test. When you know everything about the tool you could easily pass the interview, the tool test has a time limit for which you need to be thorough before attending the test.
- What is adaptive sweep?
I interviewed at Woodbridge
Was a face to face interview with job information, brief questionnaire and basic math , HR then took me for a walk through plant so I could see work area and the pace people were working.
- Just general questions about ability to do job and again information on how fast paced job is
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Woodbridge (Chattanooga, TN) in Jul 2017
Interview was great, I thought. I was told I would hear back within a week. That was six months ago. Needless, to say I don't think I'm getting the position. But I could have been at least emailed.
- How long my experience was in the field?