Woodbridge Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 22 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Woodbridge

Woodbridge

Application

I interviewed at Woodbridge

Interview

The people were very friendly and welcoming. I had a great time doing my interview and it was one of the best one I ever had. Would highly recommend applying for this great company

Interview Questions
  • Please tell me about yourself
    Answer Question

Woodbridge

Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Woodbridge in May 2021

Interview

I went through (2) levels of the interview process. First, was a zoom call with the hiring manager and hr representative. Basic questions, open & friendly. Slow to give feedback afterwards. The 2nd round was another zoom meeting with the director. Next step was to be a plant visit in a week or two. Again, slow to give feedback and when they did it was “you have a lot of good qualities but we want to interview some more candidates”. I waited a few weeks and then retracted my application when the recruiter couldn’t get an update from them. It appears they are causally interviewing. No consideration for the candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to deal with a underperforming employee.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Woodbridge (Mississauga, ON)

Interview

3 interviews. 1 with HR. 1 with manager and 1 with a coworker. In the end got rejected because they said they were looking for someone with more robot program if experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Woodbridge (Waterloo, ON) in Nov 2019

Interview

The interview process was conducted by my school's system, but the process was clear and straightforward. For me personally, there was an engineer and a representative from human resources. They went through several situational and behavioural questions and then asked for you to rank which process you were most interested in.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Woodbridge (Woodbridge, NJ) in Oct 2019

Interview

I was called and selected for an in person interview. Very relaxed interview included a tour of the facilities. Sat down with the Director for 30 minutes and we discussed the job and my experience. Then we took a tour of the main facility.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Woodbridge

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Woodbridge

Interview

It was very relaxed and personal. Talked about what the company does and what the day to day would look like for the position. Then was shown the demo room on the multiple products they offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Woodbridge (Bangalore) in May 2018

Interview

I had attend for design engineer role. They asked questions regarding design tool followed by tool test. When you know everything about the tool you could easily pass the interview, the tool test has a time limit for which you need to be thorough before attending the test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Woodbridge

Application

I interviewed at Woodbridge

Interview

Was a face to face interview with job information, brief questionnaire and basic math , HR then took me for a walk through plant so I could see work area and the pace people were working.

Interview Questions
  • Just general questions about ability to do job and again information on how fast paced job is

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Woodbridge (Chattanooga, TN) in Jul 2017

Interview

Interview was great, I thought. I was told I would hear back within a week. That was six months ago. Needless, to say I don't think I'm getting the position. But I could have been at least emailed.

Interview Questions
  • How long my experience was in the field?
3 people found this interview helpful

Woodbridge

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Woodbridge in May 2017

Interview

Easy and quick. Did not ask anything much at all. Asked about brief knowledge about what the over company does. Asked about graduation date. Also, Lead Engineers took me around the workplace and showed around what they do and explained why i will be doing if hired.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews