Wajax Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Wajax Interview Questions

Interviews at Wajax

2.9

coordonnateur de contrat Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wajax in September 2016.

Interview

ce fut un entretien téléphonique, ensuite un 2ieme entretien physique avec le superviseur service à la clientèle et enfin un 3ieme entretien physique avec le directeur des comptes majeurs et le superviseur service à la clientèle

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wajax.

Interview

Applied online, called me for 2 on site interviews without HR pre screenning. When final offer came salary was not what I expected so I declined. Very nice managers whom I met, however bad HR procedure.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wajax (Edmonton, AB) in February 2014.

Interview

HR Advisor called first to find out if I'm interested. He asked me a few questions and my salary range / expectations, and went over the benefits (on the first phone call?!).

Had an interview with the Finance Manager and we hit it off immediately. Interview went super smooth and lasted roughly 45 minutes. I got introduced to the team and was given a tour.

Senior Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wajax (Toronto, ON) in June 2015.

Interview

Brief preinterview discusson over the phone was conducted by HR team
    Followed by scheduled interview with dept. manager at HO and interview was in person
    Excellent experience at interview as for as conduct and professionalism was concerned
    Very friendly and positive interview environment

Interview Questions

• Ranges from behavioral to technical questions
      Relavent to job and role and were well structured   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wajax (Mississauga, ON) in September 2017.

Interview

First a phone interview with HR, then an interview with the hiring manager
    Followed by an on line test to see if your personality and traits are a match to the company
    Final round of interviews with VP level

Interview Questions

• Typical questions most concerned about fitting with the culture   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wajax (Toronto, ON) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied online, got an invite for an interview 2 weeks later. I went for the interview but it struck me that all of the interviewers there were 3- Sales Manager, Engineering Manager and HR) were quite casual. The HR was asking me questions while the other people were listening and taking notes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a difficult situation developed and how you found a way to resolve it   1 Answer

Heavy Duty Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wajax (Edmonton, AB) in April 2011.

Interview

basic interview phone interview first. one on one interview with branch manager and shop foreman. really basic question with no technical questions. shop tour after interview. interview was more on shop safety and working with management then a background history of yourself. After interview felt like it was more of how you can get along with management then how your technical skills were.

Truck and Coach Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wajax (Ottawa, ON) in January 2012.

Interview

met for lunch with branch manager, hire package was already drawn up. Manager that hired me was very down to earth sorta speak. he had come from the same field of work since a very young age.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

wages, advice would be to put all your needs and wants on the table the first time

Costomer Service Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Wajax in March 2015.

Interview

Interviewed for customer service advisor but ended up applying for a different position. All went well. Was put on short list and another interview to follow. Was a nice experience so far.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever thought of going into sales   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.