Verathon Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 31 of over 31 interviews

Employee Referral19%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Verathon (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

I just had a phone call from their HR. Asked me some behavioral questions and my experience with SolidWorks. Later she emailed me that they do not think I have enough experience for the job

Interview Questions
  • your previous projects with solidworks?
    Answer Question

Verathon

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Verathon

Interview

applied from school coop site, meet with the whole team ask questions based on resume. then ask one interview question. Interview is quite sample. salary per hour is quite low, only 17 / hour

Verathon

Application

I interviewed at Verathon

Interview

I had a phone interview the business day after I submitted my interest. During the call I was told about the duration of the contract and what I would be assisting with in the role.

Interview Questions
  • What is your availability to start?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Verathon (Amsterdam)

Interview

I had 3 interviews. The first one with the recruiter and it has been done by phone. I had a 2nd meeting in the office and then the 3rd and last again in the very same office.

Interview Questions
  • My impressions about the company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Verathon (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

Interviewed by phone about 10 minutes. Nice interviewer but the typing sound was stressful. took about a week to get the interview after I applied online mentioning an employee referral. After two days from the phone screen, I got an email that they need someone with more experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Verathon (New York, NY)

Interview

People of high positions of this company have no idea about the reality of the market. Full of confidence with unrealistic plans in overseas market.Managers are ARROGANT AND IGNORANT. DUMBEST manager ever seen during my interviews.

Interview Questions
  • just some normal questions,nothing special
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Verathon (Bothell, WA)

Interview

Hr contacted me through the phone !! And I had two round of interviews on with the senior manger and other was directors!! The senior manger showed me all the company and told I was almost in . And then director took the interview and he was not very positive.Interview process !!interview process is so unfair ,stop hiring your frends as the manger himself told he hired his frends and hire valid candidates

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Verathon (Seattle, WA) in Aug 2018

Interview

This interview was an initial phone screening to review the job description and how my skills and job history related to the requirements. This included a discussion of salary expectations and limitations that they have for the position due to a salary cap.

Interview Questions
  • What is your current salary and expectation for this job?

Verathon

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verathon in Aug 2018

Interview

An initial phone screen interview with a recruiter. The phone interview lasted 10 minutes. The recruiter ended the conversation nicely, saying that she will forward my resume to the hiring manager. Few days later, she wrote an email back saying that they are looking for someone with more experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Verathon (Bothell, WA) in Jan 2018

Interview

A former coworker initially reached out to me. Discussion around how my skills could fit within the change framework of his organization and determining my interest. Then HR interview by phone, followed up by multiple onsite interviews (I live in the local area). One key interview with an Executive was rushed and we didn't have time to adequately assess if I would fulfill the envisioned role. A lengthier 2nd interview with that Executive was scheduled and afterwards we both felt much more confident about the result.

Interview Questions
  • Most commonly asked question was to describe a challenging program where I drove a product from concept through launch through post-launch (full lifecycle).
Viewing 1 - 10 of 31 Interviews