Vedanta Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Vedanta Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at Vedanta Resources

2.8

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

First round : Aptitude round , written test, 35 questions in 45 minutes , questions were easy.
    Second round: face to face interview , resume oriented interview , basic technical questions.
    Bt, I would suggest if u r interested in metallurgy field, den only sit fr interview , I also back out in my HR round , it's better to think before.
    Hope this wl help

Interview Questions

Interview

I attended their campus recruitment held in my college. You have to clear three rounds of test before getting a job. First round is aptitude test. If you clear that, you will asked to participate in group discussion. trending topics on sports, economics etc will be given to a group of 8 people and asked to discuss on it. Just if you speak something about the topic, you will be selected. They just test your courage to speak and not on your knowledge on the topic. Finally technical interview. They asked me about my in-plant training.

Interview Questions

• About my in-plant training. They asked to explain about the process involved in the industry.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources in December 2013.

Interview

The interview process took place on campus and the whole process took a day. It started by morning 10.00AM and ended by midnight. There were 3 rounds as given below:
    1.Aptitude test - Basic aptitude
    2.Group discussion - (Our group topic - what would you do if you were the king of the world?)
    3.Technical and HR interview

Interview Questions

• 1. State Bernoullis Theorem
      2. Tell me about yourself
      3. Tell about PLC (as I had certifications on that)   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (New Delhi (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied through campus program of ICAI. There were 2 rounds- First was a group discussion and second was the PI round. There was the panel of 3 interviewers. one from HR and 2 from finance.

Interview Questions

• The questions which were asked were related to internship experience and CV based questions   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Udaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Udaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in November 2009.

Interview

the process was pretty streamlined

Interview Questions

• All questyions related to summer project and internship   Answer Question

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

They verify the work experience, what you have studied, your background and your family background etc.
    They will call for interview and one to one checking will be done and processed.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources.

Interview

It was in two stages:
    1. Written Test: Basic ethical questions
    2. Telephonic or F2F interview

In the interview they ask simple personal life question.
    It is like a casual talk. They will be very friendly in the talk. Then didn't even bother about talking in English and all

MBA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by the recruiter a few days later to schedule an interview. Roughly 40 minutes after the scheduled interview slot their recruiter sent me an email saying that she wont be able to call me today, without offering an alternative. To which I proposed another day to have a call, yet never heard back from her. Waste of candidate's time.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources in October 2017.

Interview

There are 3 rounds during campus placement:
    Round 1: Written, Basic aptitude question were asked if u clear that then the next round will be Group discussion.
    Round 2: Group Discussion, A group of 8-10 students were made and given Topics which could be any based on current affairs, Technology, Abstract. Approximately 7-8 mins are given for discussion. Again shortlisting occurs.
    Round 3 : Interview Technical + HR. In technical questions related to your respective branches will be asked and candidates are again shortlisted for the HR interview based on the performance in Technical Interview. Then the shortlisted candidates will go for HR interview where basic question related to them, some HR questions are asked.
    Then finally the selected candidates are offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Question related to Technical background was asked which i wasn't able to answer.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (New Delhi (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process took place on campus. The first step was the group discussion round. This was followed by interview of 10-20 candidates. There were 2 panels. Both these panels asked basic questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.