Vedanta Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Vedanta Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at Vedanta Resources

2.8

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

First round : Aptitude round , written test, 35 questions in 45 minutes , questions were easy.
    Second round: face to face interview , resume oriented interview , basic technical questions.
    Bt, I would suggest if u r interested in metallurgy field, den only sit fr interview , I also back out in my HR round , it's better to think before.
    Hope this wl help

Interview Questions

Interview

I attended their campus recruitment held in my college. You have to clear three rounds of test before getting a job. First round is aptitude test. If you clear that, you will asked to participate in group discussion. trending topics on sports, economics etc will be given to a group of 8 people and asked to discuss on it. Just if you speak something about the topic, you will be selected. They just test your courage to speak and not on your knowledge on the topic. Finally technical interview. They asked me about my in-plant training.

Interview Questions

• About my in-plant training. They asked to explain about the process involved in the industry.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources in December 2013.

Interview

The interview process took place on campus and the whole process took a day. It started by morning 10.00AM and ended by midnight. There were 3 rounds as given below:
    1.Aptitude test - Basic aptitude
    2.Group discussion - (Our group topic - what would you do if you were the king of the world?)
    3.Technical and HR interview

Interview Questions

• 1. State Bernoullis Theorem
      2. Tell me about yourself
      3. Tell about PLC (as I had certifications on that)   Answer Question

Senior Executive Finance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources in October 2020.

Interview

Panel interview with internal and external professionals each of them firing questions on various topics, some of the questions were generic and linked to family background and the like others were more technical in nature directly linked to the job at hand.

Interview Questions

• How can technology be applied to our finance processes   1 Answer

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources.

Interview

step 1- Online test with Technical Questions and aptitude. This was relatively easy compared to other exams in the placement process.
    step 2 - Techincal interview round along with some HR questions
    One enigineer and one HR took the interview

Interview Questions

• They asked questions related to my B.Tech project first and then some technical and simple questions from heat Transfer ( steamer, expansion coefficient) and some basic questions from plant design, mass transfer   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (New Delhi (India)) in March 2020.

Interview

The interviewers questioned on latest Ind AS and mainly focused on their questions based on CV. They asked in depth about whatever your experience has been in your respective field.

Interview Questions

• Do you know of qny significant change related to Lease?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Allahabad (India)).

Interview

I applied through our college .
    First an online test was taken for shortlisting . It was followed by GD . Then shortlisted candidates were called for interview .

Interview Questions

• 1. Why vedanta ?
      2. Kerns method for heat exchanger design
      3. Conditions for fire
      4. Basic questions from distillation   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources.

Interview

First an online computer based test and then a group discussion followed. Cleared the afore mentioned to sit for an interview. There was only one interview where they asked both mostly technical and a few HR type questions. Questions will come mostly from your area of interest.

Interview Questions

• Explain about your internship   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Chennai (India)) in February 2020.

Interview

3 stages of interview , first round online test multiple choice. Second round was group discussion followed by questions about hobbies and college experience. Final round was interview regarding technical knowledge and discussion about work location and procedure.

Interview Questions

• Explain final year project in detail   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Bhubaneswar (India)) in February 2020.

Interview

The interview process consists of:
    1. Written ( Online )
    2. Group Discussion
    3. Personal Interview ( Technical and HR )

The online written test results came after 2-3 days and then we had our GD followed by the interview.

Interview Questions

• My internship and my Projects and some questions from my favorite subjects.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.