VRTC Interview Questions

Updated Sep. 21, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at VRTC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at VRTC (Houston, TX)

Interview

Discriminatory Interview and very unprofessional. I gather person conducting it was not properly trained which already defines the overall kind of training provided to employees. Phone interviewer defined VRTC to be better than Lopez Negrete in Houston. The phone screener will do all the talking and answer her own questions. Compared her company to others in the business and failed to answer questions. Placed me on hold while on the interview....and then proceeded to talk some more

Interview Questions
  • Are you a US citizen because the position is for US born hispanics....WOW! Illegal question right there.
    1 Answer
  • Are you going to get bored with the position? Because it involves a lot of the same research....
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VRTC (Houston, TX) in Mar. 2015

Interview

I was called after submitting my resume online thru a job board, When I got the call a hispanic lady was in the other end and she started telling me about the position and if I was still in the market actively looking, I said yes and that I was available for interviews at any time. She told me the 1st interview was done online (skype) since one of the main offices is in Guadalajara, Mexico. I said it was ok, and that she was just doing the pre-screening. My first interview was with the CEO and President from the office in Guadalajara.

Interview Questions
  • Availability to travel 20% 30% 40% or more?
  • Professional background in the field?
  • If I had been laid off or fired from any employer previously?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Accounting

Join the conversation on

Accounting

139.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/accounting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=VRTC~696938
Join the conversation on