UPS Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

UPS Canada Interview Questions

Interviews at UPS Canada

2.0

Driver Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS Canada (Salem, OR (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

Very Informative. The interview was at a Hotel. Many people waiting in line. The interview was pretty quick. Pretty much if you showed up you got job. I guess its hard to find people willing to take temporary employment.

Interview Questions

• Hr asked if I thought I would be able to keep up the fast pace.   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiations

Air Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UPS Canada (Edmonton, AB) in December 2011.

Interview

2 interviews then training
    Need a security check that is reimbursed
    HR is pretty freindly
    They like hiring people new to the country
    Apply in person at the centre
    Emphasize your driving experience
    Training is weeks llong and is pretty extensive
    So say training is ridiculous
    You get tested once a year
    It makes you a way better driver though

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Everything is pretty set cause of the union except for the starting

Outbound Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS Canada in August 2013.

Interview

Prior to the interview, there is a skills test which covers all the areas in sales and customer service. This part was to my opinion just common sense. After passing this test, you will be contacted to go for the first real interview with a person in HR. after few days I was called back to go for the second interview with three people including a person (Area manager) on the phone. First part of this interview consisted of three page behavioral questions and the second part was a role play which came as a surprise to me.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to leave the room. Study a 3 page passage which provided technical information regarding a product and a potential client. Prepare myself in 10 minutes and come back to the room and sell the product to the potential client and over come objections based on the passage.   Answer Question

Walker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at UPS Canada (Calgary, AB) in January 2017.

Interview

two stages interview,, you will meet with Hr official first follow by meeting with the line supervisor. then immediately I was told job requirement and my responsibility. we were told to come cbacvck the following day for orientation.

Walker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, BC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UPS Canada (Richmond, BC) in December 2017.

Interview

Submitted a resume online but also walked in during “Job fair” event.

The job fair wasn’t a typical job fair but more of a “show up, fill out an application form, and then have a quick chat” event. It wasn’t advertised anywhere but a few online job boards, and was held at the facility behind YVR on Ferguson Road. The front gate security was strict in not even escorting people to the HR department until 10am.

The receptionist asked folks what position(s) they’d be interested in, and you were given the appropriate application form. When your name was called, you’re brought to a room by a HR rep.

My interview barely lasted 10 minutes and at the end, I was asked to schedule an orientation session.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS Canada (Toronto, ON) in August 2017.

Interview

First Step: Competency Exam
    Second Step: Phone Interview with HR
    Third Step: In person interview with HR and your potential Manager

Whole process took about two weeks from when I was first called to when I was offered the position. I was called within a day of applying.

It was a good process, and they did not take too long to make a decision.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vaughan, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS Canada (Vaughan, ON).

Interview

You go into the company where you will fill out an application form, with personal information as well as job history, references etc. Following that you do an extensive 90 minute online quiz which you will be asked many different sales scenarios, and you must answer according to the best possible answer. If you pass, you will get an interview. The first interview, you will be asked such questions about why you want to work at UPS and in logistics, as well as some of your previous sales experience and what your goals are.

Next is an interview in front of the HR manager, and the account manager, where you will be asked 9 behaviour sales questions which require direct situation and previous experience examples to demonstrate what you did in each situation.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to be in a sales position and why Logistics   Answer Question

Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS Canada (Toronto, ON) in May 2014.

Interview

very official, meet wonderful people that makes your interview enjoyable, no sign of stress. question are based on your experience and academic background. the panel are very friendly by making the interview an interactive section and at the same time very official.

Interview Questions

• tell me why you think you are the best candidate to be hired for this position   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vaughan, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UPS Canada (Vaughan, ON) in June 2011.

Interview

Starts off with a phone interview from HR, then face to face with HR, then panel interview which includes a few others, then personality test and final meeting with the hiring manager and an offer.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you went above and beyond to help a customer.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS Canada in March 2013.

Interview

3 interviews, and had to review a case and act it out. It was done over the phone and in person. Not the most difficult interview process. They also gave us a quiz that i needed to pass which was very easy. Overall an extremely easy interview process just need to be prepared for it

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.