Cover image for The Jim Pattison Group

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

The Jim Pattison Group Interview Questions

Updated Nov 14, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

Interviews at The Jim Pattison Group

Positive100%
Applied online100%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Jim Pattison Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ciudad de Mexico

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Jim Pattison Group (Ciudad de Mexico) in Jan 2021

Interview

al principio te preguntan cosas sobre tu vida personal y despues que hables sobre ti, que es lo que te gusta y la mayoria de cosas a detalle, buscan una persona que hable fluido y con habilidades de comunicación

Interview Questions
  • que hacia en mi tiempo libre
    Answer Question

The Jim Pattison Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at The Jim Pattison Group in Aug 2017

Interview

Summitted online application and received a phone call with quick screening. Then had two in person interviews. Was asked about past experience and how i can contribute to the current role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at The Jim Pattison Group (Surrey, BC) in Jan 2017

Interview

Very organised and methodical process. Was phone screened first by the recruiter and then an in person interview was organised, everything very clear and concise. I applied through Indeed and got a call from the recruiter after 1 day and interview was arranged within 2 days and was hired with in a week after the reference check and excel plus typing test.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in next 3 years?

Popular Careers with The Jim Pattison Group Job Seekers