Tele-Ressources Staffing Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

1.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tele-Ressources Staffing

Tele-Ressources Staffing

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tele-Ressources Staffing

Interview

entretien dans les bureaux et entretiens par la suite avec les responsables secteur ( quand ils ne vous oublient pas et ne vous ignorent pas) réponse finale (quand ils ne vous ont pas ignoré)

Interview Questions
  • quelles sont vos expériences passées ?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tele-Ressources Staffing (Montreal, QC) in Nov 2020

Interview

a few questions about the job nothing about me. got the job without any checks at all found it weird that they didn't ask me for any references or even phone numbers for references

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tele-Ressources Staffing (Montreal, QC) in Aug 2019

Interview

I was very nervous at first but the interviewer was very friendly which eased me a bit. I was just asked basic questions that were easy to answer to and they quickly found a job for me.

Interview Questions
  • - My work experience. - My physical capabilities. - Languages that I can speak.

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tele-Ressources Staffing (Montreal, QC) in Sep 2017

Interview

Easy to go through, it took some time to fill out the questionnaire before the interview. The actual interview was less than 30 minutes long. It was easy and straight forward.

Interview Questions
  • Is there any other job that would interest you besides this one?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tele-Ressources Staffing (Montreal, QC) in Jul 2017

Interview

I had an appointment and they left me for around forty mintes waiting in waiting room. When I asked if there was a reason why the interview was so late the man at the desk said that I wasn't the only one waiting you know. When I finally was summoned to the interview room someone else's confidential file was still lying on the desk. The interview was pretty standard if not condescending. I heard from them today and she said she had 3 different job openings on file and she would email me the info and that I should reply back. I waited all afternoon; no email. I phoned and they said theat they would phone me back and didn't. Why they phoned me at all is beyond me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tele-Ressources Staffing (Montreal, QC) in Apr 2015

Interview

One phone interview followed up with a face-to-face interview. It was an easy process, no trick questions. A language test for French and English must be completed upon arrival and the interview is informal.

Interview Questions
  • Describe to me one unique characteristic about you?
1 person found this interview helpful