Technorati Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2014

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Technorati

Technorati

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Technorati in Jan 2014

Interview

The Hiring Process at Technorati was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were very straightforward the issues I had were with the lack of communication after the excessive amount of phone interviews i had. I had an initial call with HR and then 4 more calls with Directors and VP's and then the communication line went dead. I waited around a week before reaching back out to see what next steps if any would be since I was told they'd get back to me after my last call to set up an office visit. I emailed and called the director about 3 times and HR about 2 times and never got a reply back. You'd think after 5 interviews Technorati would be professional and someone would have reached back out telling me they'd gone another direction instead of wasting my time. Very Disappointing experience.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Technorati (San Francisco, CA) in Nov 2012

Interview

Internal HR managed the process; competently. Spoke to HR representative for a few minutes after responding to internet job posting (LinkedIn), then a more detailed technical discussion. A lot of focus on design; quite a few technologies were mentioned, but main focus was on Java. In-person followed with 3 people; Engineering Manager and 2 engineers. Good perceptive questions, not relying on "gotcha" questions, with enough feedback to create a comfortable conversation. Received offer. All interactions were handled quickly, professionally, respectfully.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Technorati (San Francisco, CA) in Apr 2008

Interview

We used a recruiter who setup the interview over the phone with her and then later an in person with the team.

Interview Questions
  • How do you troubleshoot an apache server that appears to be running normally but has hung processes?
Be the first to find this interview helpful