TUI Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

TUI Group Interview Questions

Interviews at TUI Group

Travel Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zaventem (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TUI Group (Zaventem (Belgium)) in October 2017.

Interview

Après une postulation sur le site, j'ai été recontactée par téléphone ou un entretien.
    L'entretien s'est déroulé en français et néerlandais. On m'a questionné sur ma formation, mes expériences précédentes et ce qu'elles peuvent m'apporter pour la fonction.

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TUI Group.

Interview

il y a un test de personnalité, suivi d'un entretien téléphonique dans les 3 langues. Ensuite il y a des entretiens de groupes avec un débat trilingue et pour finir un entretien individuel.

Chef De Projet Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TUI Group.

Interview

Processus de recrutement rapide, compte tenu d'un besoin urgent, sans trop de rdv, 2 ou 3 interlocuteurs, généralement N+1 et N+2, réponse rapide et précise sur l'offre, conditions d'embauche positives et négociations possibles pour les questions de salaire, avantages, etc

Animateur Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TUI Group (Paris (France)) in January 2017.

Interview

entretien au siege en deux parties : partie sur les motivation et présentation de soi, présentation de l'entreprise. Après vous répondez à un test de culture générale. Vous recevez votre affectation par mail suite à l'embauche

Contrôleur De Gestion Interview

Anonymous Employee in Levallois-Perret (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TUI Group (Levallois-Perret (France)) in July 2016.

Interview

Un processus normal avec un entretien avec RH et un manager. On commence par une présentation rapide de l'activité de TUI et du secteur touristique. Après on passe à un entretien classque avec le manager dans lequel vous devez vous présentez (parcours, formation, éxpériences profesionnelles...)

Interview Questions

• Qualités / Défauts
      Pourquoi le controle de gestions ?
      Quelques chiffres clés sur l'activité de TUI ?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Levallois-Perret (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TUI Group (Levallois-Perret (France)).

Interview

Entretien classique. Entretien avec la RH et avec un ou deux opérationnels. Question classiques. On cherche à savoir si vous possédez les compétences techniques tout en vous testant vos connaissances sur le secteur touristiques.

International Graduate Leadership Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TUI Group (Hanover, VA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was average. The interviewer was young, with just couple of months worked in the company. The atmosphere of the discussion was easy. It's enough to prepare some examples of situations when you performed as a leader and some other questions related to the brands. The SWOT analysis doesn't have to be fancy. I sent it in pdf and I focused more on the content. Be naturally positive and enjoy.

Interview Questions

• An example of a project you were involved in and the innovative ideas you brought to it.
      Which specific sector you would like to work and why?
      A situation when you had to lead.   Answer Question

Travel Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Branch, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at TUI Group (North Branch, MI (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied on line before Christmas , answered all the questions easily having worked in customer service for years, I then got a telephone call giving me a telephone interview, she said I had passed with flying colours and a manager would be in touch with me very shortly to arrange a interview.
    The next day a manager rang and asked to see me as soon as possible and one was arranged for the following week, on arrival I was asked to take a maths test which if I didn't pass the interview wasn't able to go ahead, I passed with flying colours apparently..I then went on to have a face to face interview which took around a hour. In my company I had to give a fairly long notice period which I had made them aware of at every opportunity. I was told there had been a huge response to the advert and I would hear within 3 weeks.......4 weeks went by ...5 weeks went by ....6 weeks went by, I then emailed them to ask for feedback as to why I hadn't been successful. I find this very Rude in a company that after I had given them so much of my time that they couldn't have the decency to just say on this occasion you haven't been successful but this is why and thank you for your time. They portray a customer service company and how you need to give excellent customer service, I think I must be streets ahead of them at present as until I am officially employed by them I am a potential customer of their's, if this was the level of respect shown to a potential employee then it must be quite a shocking company to work for ..minimum wage ...over average hours ( some unsociable) yet something I thought I would enjoy !! ...after sending the email within 48 hours I had received a email from the manager, stating unfortunately no vacancies were any longer available ...Mmmm to little too late ...

Interview Questions

Interview

CV and personal letter
    Personal SWOT analysis
    Online tests
    Phone interview
    Assessment center

Extensive process and a 2 day assessment center at the end where you have to do various group and individual exercises as well as interview.

Interview Questions

• When were you in an ambiguous situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Rep Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TUI Group.

Interview

Video interview was fairly easy to complete, asked a few questions about what I would enjoy about being a rep and had the chance to present what I'd researched prior. The assessment day was good, in the morning we did group exercises and had a role play exercise with the afternoon being a final one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you most like to gain from the experience as holiday rep   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.