TTC (Toronto Transit Commission) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

TTC (Toronto Transit Commission) Interview Questions

Interviews at TTC (Toronto Transit Commission)

2.9

Driver Interview

Interview

Positive environment.
    Basic questions regarding driving experience and any experience with driving commercial vehicles.
    Had two rounds of interviews. Did not take the position when offered was offered a role somewhere else

Interview Questions

• Any experience driving commercial vehicles   1 Answer

Project Management Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at TTC (Toronto Transit Commission) (Toronto, ON) in February 2020.

Interview

Only ask you 8 questions, the same to everyone. don't allow you to talk more about yourself. h h h h h h h h h h h h

Interview Questions

• why you want to join ttc; what is the concept of project management.   Answer Question

Purchasing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TTC (Toronto Transit Commission) (Toronto, ON) in December 2019.

Interview

The process was interactive with pre interview questions. It was based on technical competence and behavioural questions. Questions where asked on contract management, resume and past experience. The core values and visions of TTC and my opinion on accessibility policy.

Interview Questions

• What is the on the procurement and material section of the TTC website?   Answer Question
    • What is the meaning of contract A &B, CETA and Indemnity?   Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TTC (Toronto Transit Commission) (Toronto, ON).

Interview

Two managers interviewed me. The interview was formal. The questions were thorough, but they were more on the technical side. Very few behavioural questions were asked. They expected portfolio pieces and asked me to walk through my portfolio with them.

Interview Questions

• What is your approach to solving a problem?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Interview

The interview questions weren't difficult but it is more the negative atmosphere which I did not like. The manager was not friendly and there was just too many redflags I saw in terms of the workers demeanors.

Design Engineer Track Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TTC (Toronto Transit Commission) (Toronto, ON) in October 2019.

Interview

Interviewed with two Senior Design Engineers, lasted an hour and half. They follow a structured interview and ask questions from a paper and write as you speak.
    There's no interview with HR. If selected, you submit your paperwork to HR after the first and only interview to continue the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a situation when you directed someone to do something and they didn't listen.

Situation of when you tried to convince your peer to do something and they didn't want to do it.

Situation where you made a change to tooling on a part and result.

Situation of when you spec'd something and sent it for tender and realized a mistake was made, how react and result.

Situation when you tried to convince your team to do something and what the result was.

Situation where you were stressed and had alot to do in a short time, how dealt with it and what the end result was.   Answer Question

Database and Software Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TTC (Toronto Transit Commission) (Toronto, ON) in July 2019.

Interview

There will be two interviewers and offer you a written test right away. The quiz was about some basic SQL and access questions. There was also a question regards to VB, which I did not really know.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between inner join and outer join?   Answer Question

Financial Business Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TTC (Toronto Transit Commission) (Waterloo, ON) in July 2019.

Interview

They only asked for the general question, there is no technical question included which is probably because the job itself is not really advanced. The interview process is really chill, not intense at all.

Interview Questions

• what will you do if you have different opinions with your coworkers in the workplace?   Answer Question
    • tell us your level with Microsoft office.   Answer Question

Assistant Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at TTC (Toronto Transit Commission) (Toronto, ON) in July 2019.

Interview

Applied Online, got an email from the hiring manager after two months to appear for the technical exam. The technical exam was about an hour and a half. Most of the questions were related to PLC programming. The second round was a face to face interview with an interview panel consisting of 4 members. That was a typical behavioral type interview. They asked 20 questions and the interview last for more than two hours. Then they did a referral check soon after the interview. Then after four weeks, I got an offer from TTC.

Interview Questions

• A situation when you were able to convince others? , How did you handle multiple priorities? An incident that should have been handled differently, A situation when you helped someone technically,   Answer Question

Applications and Support Analyst (Coop) Interview

Application

Interview

General questions, not too technical, mostly judging your character and how you handle situations. If you have previous coop experience they will ask about that as well. My employer was looking for someone who has good work ethic more than experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.