TNG Merchandising Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 51 of over 51 interviews

1.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at TNG Merchandising

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TNG Merchandising (São Paulo, São Paulo) in Nov 2021

Interview

São bem atenciosos, demorou bastante para começar mas, depois fluiu, explicaram como a empresa funcionava e depois de elas falarem como a perguntar sobre os candidatos e estipularam uma data pra um feedback da entrevista.

Interview Questions
  • Onde eu moro, se o salário estava bom, com que eu morava e etc
    1 Answer

TNG Merchandising

Application

I interviewed at TNG Merchandising

Interview

I went to the store and got interviewed and checked out the store and talked to the interviewer and then I left and then I never heard anything again I don't know why I applied to the job it was a rough time and I don't wanna be a nocturnal lifeless bum

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Big Stone Gap, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TNG Merchandising (Big Stone Gap, VA) in Jul 2021

Interview

Complete application. Then phone interview. Then wait for a call back. If so then they will schesule a date for on site paid training. The training is 2 weeks then you start on your own

Interview Questions
  • What kind of customer services experinece or merchandise experience have I had if any

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TNG Merchandising (San Francisco, CA) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview consisted of a phone interview and an in-person assessment/interview. The interview questions were pretty generic: "Why do you think you'd be a good fit," "What kind of experience do you have," etc. The in-person part was more of an informal interview where my supervisor explained what the position was and what I should expect moving forward.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of experience do you have that will help you in this position?

TNG Merchandising

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TNG Merchandising

Interview

I applied two weeks ago online and was just called for a phone interview. The man on the phone was quite friendly and easy to speak to. I believe we were at the end of the interview when I could ask questions. I’m not sure on industry standards, but I was told that TNG doesn’t provide knee pads or back braces for their employees. In my head, that’s sort of like requiring an office employee to buy their own chair or their own mouse for their desk, but oh well. They do have a company store you can buy this stuff though. I let him know that I wouldn’t be a good fit for their company based on his answer.

Interview Questions
  • Have you used a planogram before?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TNG Merchandising (New York, NY) in May 2020

Interview

It was a classic bait and switch. They had advertised a merchandiser for a city in which I live in, come to find out, when the guy called for an interview the only stores they had available were not where I was applying to, but in a bad part of town, miles away from where it was advertised as.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TNG Merchandising (Salem, OR) in Feb 2020

Interview

I filled out the online application. Within a day or two I had received a phone interview that went pretty well. Then within a few days I had an insight interview. Which I was given a description about the job. Within about a week I was offered a position.

Interview Questions
  • after what I have explained about the position fo you think you could fo the job

TNG Merchandising

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TNG Merchandising

Interview

Got a call from a state hiring agent, who asked me questions. I was then told I would receive a call from the local manager. Have not heard anything yet though.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TNG Merchandising

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TNG Merchandising

Interview

The phone interview was very easy . The phone interview only lasted 10 minutes . Meet at McDonald's. Easy questions at the face to face interview. Lasted only 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Wenonah, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TNG Merchandising (Wenonah, NJ) in Jun 2019

Interview

This process was awesome from beginning to end. The recruiter was very nice and the Director I met with was very knowledgeable and our interview was more like a discussion about what was expected in the position and what I would bring to the table

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 51 Interviews