Synaptive Medical Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 33 of over 33 interviews

Campus Recruiting22%
Other13%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synaptive Medical (Waterloo, ON)

Interview

I interviewed for a co-op position with this company. The interview was mainly non-technical, and behavioral/scenario based. I found that the interviewers were a little condescending, but overall, quite nice.

Interview Questions
  • Q: How would you define 'systems-design' engineering? Q: Why did you apply for this role, and what makes you a suitable candidate? Q: Scenario-based question which was easy.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synaptive Medical

Interview

HR was extremely responsive throughout the process. One in person interview with the area manager and one phone screening with HR. Was asked to talk through a FMEA process to ensure skills were adequate.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synaptive Medical (Toronto, ON)

Interview

I applied online. The process took 2-3 weeks, including a phone screening and two in-person interviews. The HR internal recruiter was really responsive throughout the entire process. He gave me details about the in-person interviews (who I'm meeting with, how to sign-in, etc.) before I even had to ask, which really stood out to me. The first interview was a panel style, but it was very much a conversation as well. Questions were directly relevant and gave me insights to the type of work and work culture of the team. Second interview was again conversational-like, but I got to see the technology, learn more about my role, and speak with other employees I'd be working closely with outside of my direct team. Definitely a focus on fit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Synaptive Medical

Interview

took quite a while. over 1.5 months in between first interview and first starting day. there was 3 interviews (phone, and 2 in-person). but company made me feel really comfortable talking to the interviewers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Synaptive Medical

Interview

Standard interview questions Friendly Recruiter Asked questions about my background I would suggest asking a lot of followup questions and ensuring you know what the company entails What sort of professional development and learning opportunities are offered in conjunction with this position?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Synaptive Medical (Toronto, ON)

Interview

4 stage interview process. In total took about 1 month to complete all stages. Stage 1: Brief phone interview with some pop quiz style questions on regulatory knowledge along with working history. Stage 2: Small Regulatory assignment, examples of some product brochures provided and questions on their classifications in major markets along with the justifications of your response and your proposed regulatory strategy in said region. Also required to provide a sample of previous academic writing or submission regulatory authority. Stage 3: In- person interview with Director and HR, standard interview style, slightly competency based with a strong focus towards your knowledge and exact experience dealing with certain Regulatory scenarios, and product submissions. Slightly intense. Stage 4: In-person interview with VP of Regulatory, completely competency based and very relaxed.

Interview Questions
  • Phone interview pop quiz: Name the countries that follow the MDSAP audit programme
  • 3rd Stage In-person interview: Can you name examples of forms you have completed for the FDA
  • 4th Stage In-person interview:

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Synaptive Medical (Waterloo, ON) in Jun 2018

Interview

Standard interview, selected for an in person interview and got asked behavioral questions and previous project experiences. The interview was conducted through Skype with the direct managers instead of the hiring manager. The technical questions asked are targeted to the specific examples I provided, none were prepared by the interviewer ahead of time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Synaptive Medical (Waterloo, ON) in May 2018

Interview

Applied through university hiring process. Got the interview after 3 days. It was a web cam interview with my potential manager and production (?) manager. Not sure about the other one. Both were chill people and nothing weird/hard.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing special. It was just tell me about yourself question and some of their product details, how I would fit the role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synaptive Medical (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Overall: satisfactory Pros: - The interviewers were polite and respectful - The interview started on time as scheduled Cons: - Interview lacked structure and logical flow - Unclear objective of the interview - Interview not focused on assessing the core required skills - Although respectful and polite, the interviewers did not manage to guide the interview well. There were awkward pauses as if they didn't know what to ask next. The interview left an impression that a candidate had already been selected, and it was scheduled merely to project an equal opportunity front, which proved to be the case.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Synaptive Medical (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2016

Interview

I had a technical interview with three engineers from Synaptic, they were friendly until the interview started and it turned to a very cold one instead. They just gave me a coding challenge and I believe they wanted to see how well I do under pressure, which it is fine but at the same time they were all kind of bragging on how many different types of algorithms they could come up with for the challenge, which it didn’t help much to focus as I was trying to come up with barely one solution, as I struggled to do the task I glanced one of the guys was almost giggling and I believe enjoying the fact I could not complete a challenge that might have been easy for him. I have failed in interviews with other companies but at least they have treated me with respect.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 33 Interviews