Sunwing Airlines Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 67 of over 67 interviews

Campus Recruiting3%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Sunwing Airlines

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunwing Airlines

Interview

You watch a 20 minute video about the company (as a group) and then go to another room and get called out individually for 1 on 1 interviews. They are done in a big room with several of them being done at the same time.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a challenge you faced
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunwing Airlines (Toronto, ON) in Nov 2021

Interview

Over the phone asked multiple questions through your experience how would you handle situations and describe perks and benefits and what can you relate. Was over the phone spoke with multiple people got to know me a little bit more

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sunwing Airlines

Application

I interviewed at Sunwing Airlines

Interview

phone screening, in person or virtual screening, aptitude test, language test, second interview, third interview research about the company as much as you can the more research the more ready you will be.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sunwing Airlines

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sunwing Airlines

Interview

In person interview begins with registration and the. You participate in a brief introduction to the company and a q&a. You then go for a one on one interview with many other interviews happening at the same time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sunwing Airlines (Mississauga, ON) in Sep 2020

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR. Explained the total experience in front end. Later they set a video call to make technical interview. Shared the screen and did react coding in sandbox

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sunwing Airlines (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2020

Interview

First a ten minute phone screen going over your experience. Then an on-site interview with the hiring manager and a team lead, where he had nine pages of questions which seemed to have been copy-pasted from an Indian tech blog.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunwing Airlines (Toronto, ON)

Interview

The flight attendants hosting the interviews are the loveliest, they make you feel very comfortable and are open to any questions. Once you get your interview spot your in a large room with multiple people getting interviews which can be a bit distracting so you have to be focused on your interviewer

Interview Questions
  • How have yo gone over and beyond in a customer service role

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sunwing Airlines (Toronto, ON) in Nov 2019

Interview

It was a very quick process that lasted approximately one week. The phone interview was more of a chat than an interview. The in person interview had easy questions. The job turned out not be be a good fit for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunwing Airlines (Montreal, QC)

Interview

C'est assez simple. Il n y a pas de question piège d'après moi sauf la première qui parle de la pire chose que vous ne voulez pas chez un employeur.

Interview Questions
  • Quelles sont les qualités d une bonne agent de bord

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sunwing Airlines (Calgary, AB)

Interview

Applied online. Got an email a few weeks later to come for an interview. They held the interviews at a hotel. Interview time was for 3pm asked us to arrive 20 minutes early to fill out paper work. Needed to bring copy of resume, passport, ID, and also 3 references. Gave a 30 minute presentation then went to another room and asked questions to one of the senior members of staff while they called us 1 by 1 for face to face interviews. All together took about 3 hours. Everyone was very nice! Interviewed for the position sept 5th, they say they will let you know by oct 9th at the latest. They said they had thousands of people apply for the position, called about 200 for interviewing and can only accept 9-15 people for the Calgary base. If you are selected you will go for training at the end of October. Hope this information helps someone and best of luck!

Interview Questions
  • Do you agree that the customer is always right
  • Tell me a time you went above and beyond for a customer?
  • When flying what do you expect from your flight attendants?
  • If we asked you coworkers to tell us about you what 2 positives and 2 negatives do you think they would say.
  • Tell me why you want to be a flight attended / what makes you stand out?
  • Tell me a time you were unhappy with your performance and what did you do about it?
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 67 Interviews

Sunwing Airlines Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Sunwing Airlines as 74.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.78 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Call Center Agent and Seasonal Flight Attendant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Sales Representative and Flight Attendant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Sunwing Airlines takes an average of 24 days when considering 92 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Call Centre Agent had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Seasonal Flight Attendant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 33 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Sunwing Airlines according to 92 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 31.25%