Sun-Rype Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Sun-Rype Interview Questions

Interviews at Sun-Rype

3.2

Quality Assurance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sun-Rype.

Interview

Applied on line waited about two weeks to schedule an interview. In my interview met with HR manager and supervisor. They had a list of prepared questions. It was direct questions and they took notes. They gave a basic run down of duties and schedule.

Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kelowna, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sun-Rype (Kelowna, BC) in September 2018.

Interview

You mean two crew members, for the interview. They seem more concerned how you work with possible slackers than my credentials which seems odd even for a union workplace. They mentioned that some staff are slackers and wonder how I would feel working with them with the possibility I will have to work harder to take up their slack. I mentioned to them that in order for me to advance I would definitely work harder than them anyways so it would not be a problem. They seemed impressed by that answer. It was going well until they had me fill out a test (see interview questions), it was pretty much a math/measurement test. After that they shook my hand and told me they would contact me if I get the job. I never received a call for the job. I applied a second time but still didn't get the job. This was an insult to me considering at the time I was a Jim Pattison employee. I will never apply for this awful company ever again and nor will I ever buy a Sun-Rype product....EVER!!!

Interview Questions

• They had me take an actual test to test my measurement skills and test how I would react to certain situations. This to me was very odd. Some of the test questions the two interviewers didn't even know and just asked me to write the best answer. This test looked like it was straight out of the 1980's. It was also hard to read some of the questions because it was reprinted so many times it was losing quality. Even the two interviewers had trouble reading the questions when I asked about them....very unprofessional of the company to provide that kind of lack luster test.   Answer Question

Trade Marketing and Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kelowna, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sun-Rype (Kelowna, BC) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with HR initially. In person meeting with department head followed. Then was asked to complete an online personality profile. Once that was complete, a case study was required to be completed. (This was not a small assignment, it took a weekend to put together.) Once that was done, a meeting with the VP was set up. This process spanned 3+ months. I have tried to follow up with HR, Department Manager and VP both by phone and email, and have not received a single reply. You would think that after >3 months, 5 stages in and countless hours invested in the process, that there would at least be courtesy to inform that your candidacy was removed from the running.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sun-Rype.

Interview

Sent in a resume. Had one interview that was with one of the Marketing Managers, but not the hiring manager. Fairly standard behavioural base interview. Called back for a second interview with the original interviewee and then the Hiring Manager. Again, behavioural based interview with practical work experience questions. Make sure to bring examples of how you have done work successfully in the past.

Interview Questions

• How would you take your experience in sports and apply it to team work here?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.