Scanline VFX Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 31 of over 31 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Scanline VFX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scanline VFX

Interview

very straightforward and to the point. they were very quick and helpful in answering all the questions I had about the company, job, projects, and culture. everyone involved in the process was very communicative and provided feedback for the different stages. definitely one of the best interview i had in the industry

Interview Questions
  • a brief overview of my past career and what i was looking for moving on a more challenging tasks
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scanline VFX (Vancouver, BC) in Sep 2021

Interview

Fairly simple zoom interview with two key artists discussing a potential position to work with Scanline. The interview had some great technical questions and felt straight to the point. I am not able to go into much detail.

Interview Questions
  • What sort of technical problem solving skills I would be able to apply to their specific work.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scanline VFX (Los Angeles, CA) in Aug 2021

Interview

It was a very relaxed interview. Supervisor and lead who interviewed me was very nice and patient. The interview process included the following below. -Tell me about Yourself -Work history -Skill-based and competency based questions -Strengths and weaknesses

Interview Questions
  • How do you describe your leadership style?

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Scanline VFX (Vancouver, BC) in Aug 2021

Interview

Had a technical round of interview with the supervisors. Post that Miggel approached me, such a nice person to deal with. Thank you for you time and support, Miggel! And then signed off my offer letter.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Scanline VFX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scanline VFX

Interview

The interview was great and the supervisor asked me about some technical issues and they asked me if I have some questions to ask them. actually, it was a fun experience, and they were professional and friendly.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about some technical issues about my work, I did before and my approach in works

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scanline VFX (London, England, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

Staff where very friendly throughout interview process, 2 phone interviews around 20-30mins each talking about my work industry and experience. Interviewees made me feel very comfortable. Didn't accept offer due to it ending up not being the best time for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Scanline VFX (Winnipeg, MB) in Jul 2021

Interview

One of the coolest people to interview. Very knowledgeable people who understand and treat the candidates the same way. Reviewed my Reel and based questions from that and heard about my involvement in the shots that I considered challenging.

Interview Questions
  • Shot Optimization Techniques Team Handling Complexity Handling related to Sequences.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scanline VFX (Vancouver, BC) in Jul 2021

Interview

I received an interview invitation after sending out my application on Scanline VFX website after two weeks, the interview was through Zoom and was approximately 45 Minutes with their Modeling Supervisor and Lead. They were both very cool and fun people the atmosphere was very relaxing since it felt more like a chat, we came back and forth with working experience and technical knowledge, and they walked me through what shows they were working on and the tools they were using at the end. I was followed up with an offer after 4 weeks later, all in all, the whole hiring process was a great experience and the recruiter team was very responsive and professional!

Interview Questions
  • 1.Quick Intro about yourself 2.Technical question about your Demo Reel 3.Availability 4.Visa Status

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Scanline VFX (Montreal, QC) in Jul 2021

Interview

Interviewers made me feel very comfortable and I was not nervous at all. I liked the fact that i was asked about my growth expectations and was given a fair idea about the work culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Scanline VFX

Application

I interviewed at Scanline VFX

Interview

Contacted them through linkedin, after that the process was pretty straightforward after that, got a really professional interview and a pleasant and actually fun experience, Everyone was really friendly and professional

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 31 Interviews