Sage Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 397 of over 397 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Sage

Application

I interviewed at Sage

Interview

After applying to Sage, I got an invitation to do a Video Interview (pre-recorded questions). I received the automatic confirmation email when I finished it. I got no news from them afterwards. I sent them an email to get an update on my application but no answer.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in the position?
    Answer Question

Sage

Application

I interviewed at Sage

Interview

I was contacted by a Sage recruiter via LinkedIn. The first phase was a test containing 15 questions followed by a coding challenge. The test was about OOP, design patterns, CLI commands. The coding challenge was not very difficult. A typical problem-solving task. The next phase was grilling. It was a chat with a Dev Manager and Principle Developer about in-depth knowledge about async programming, HTTP, RestApi, SOLID, system architecture, etc.

Interview Questions
  • What is a difference between Azure and on prem SQL Server. Describe SOLID principles and how to apply them.

Sage

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sage in Sep 2021

Interview

Online video interview. 6 questions were asked relating to different aspects of the job, all of which remained within the realm of cyber security. Currently waiting on a response from sage, ignore offer section.

Anonymous Employee in Johannesburg

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sage (Johannesburg) in Sep 2021

Interview

Process started in June when we had an online event whereby they told us about the program and then shortlisted candidates had 30 minutes interview with the talent recruitment specialist and the manager of the team

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sage

Application

I interviewed at Sage

Interview

Started with 3 phone interviews across 2 weeks which went well, they invited me to interview in person. I was told they were deciding between myself and another person. I met with two staff members. I connected with the department manager, but I got the impression the Director was expecting a younger/greener person. He seemed like he was embarrassed that I even showed up, and he gave a pretty awkward goodbye. While I appreciate straightforwardness, it felt like more than I wasn’t the best fit. I just got the vibe that he decided that I blew it badly in the interview, and was dismissive of me. They strung me along for 2 weeks post interview before giving me their decision. I was really disappointed but mostly confused. Ive blown an interview before but this wasn’t it.

Interview Questions
  • What company/brand is an example of a good company with bad branding in the digital market?

Sage

Application

I interviewed at Sage

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire

Interview Questions
  • What's the most challenging/exciting project you have done in the past two years?

Sage

Application

I interviewed at Sage

Interview

Smooth Interview process. Had 3 interviews, one was with recruiter, then department manager and last with the director of the department. Got a tour of the building and was able to learn about the company culture.

Interview Questions
  • General background information regarding previous experience

Sage

Application

I interviewed at Sage

Interview

The interview process was totally good and I really enjoyed throughout the process.Had positive experience. The interviewer made me so comfortable throughout the interview. I will recommend sage to all for experience the good working culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sage

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sage in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview was pleasant. It was basically a conversation and the interviewees made me feel really comfortable as I was really nervous throughout the 30 minutes, it could've gone worse considering it was my first interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sage

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sage

Interview

The process was fairly easy once you passed the video interview phase. This was followed by a group activity and one-on-one session, where we had to present about different questions provided prior, as well as a get-to-know interview with recruiters.

Interview Questions
  • - Behavioral Questions which can be answered using STAR - Group Activity: Group stranded in sea and take only 7 things. Decide which ones with the group - Interview: Presentation about you, why Sage?, why you are a good person for this. This i followed by an interview regarding your CV, projects and experience.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 397 Interviews