SE Health Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 53 of over 53 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

SE Health

Application

I interviewed at SE Health

Interview

Recruiter interview was first basic questions and job specifics if all goes well then move on to next round with manager. Interview was set up by recruiter and done virtually Straight forward And timely

Interview Questions
  • Clinical Assessment questions which includes Various age ranges
    Answer Question

SE Health

Application

I interviewed at SE Health

Interview

Met with supervisor and coordinator, went over prior experience and what the job would be. Talked about examples of nursing problems and how I'd solve them. Was offered the position several days later.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about a conflict that you encountered and how did you resolve it

SE Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SE Health

Interview

The interview process was easy and straight forward. Telephone interview first followed up with an in person interview. Interviewers we’re friendly. There was a quick turn around after the interview if an offer was provided.

Interview Questions
  • Questions related to team dynamics, managing conflict, experience with OT/PT interventions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SE Health (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interviewer was quite unfriendly. She seemed dissatisfied that I previously had a part time role, and didn't understand that this was in the context of an 80-120 work week during my degree program where I had multiple jobs, and responsibilities at the same time. I worry they may be overlooking many qualified applicants. I was over qualified for the position. I was willing to speak to that but the interviewer so very obviously felt the opposite I was a bit thrown off. It seemed that there was a disconnect on both sides. There was a reoccurring theme where the interviewer did not understand my experience but seemed uninterested in hearing me talk about it and relate it to the role. This was a screening but there were several situation, task, action, result applicable questions. Definitely prepare a bit for this interview. I would have declined a job offer if I had received one as I was able to secure a better position with another company. I'm not sure why out of all the interviews I've done in my life, this stands out as negatively. The interview made me feel like I wouldn't have enjoyed the role

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience working with a Union
  • do you have experience working from home?

SE Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SE Health

Interview

The whole process was good. I got my first interview with HR for half an hour. All behavioral questions. Then I was invited to have a panel interview later, talking to two managers for 1 hour.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in our company? Can you please tell me about problems you solved for your clients?

SE Health

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SE Health

Interview

Great interview with behavioural based questions. Great description of projects I would be supporting and I was given the opportunity to ask any clarification questions. I went to the office and got to see the work environment and meet some team members before accepting a position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SE Health

Application

I interviewed at SE Health

Interview

1 phone interview for screening and 1 in person interview. Super easy! The phone interview was with their HR department and the in person interview is with the manager you will be reporting to.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SE Health

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SE Health

Interview

Few years ago, I applied online and received an invitation for an interview during a recruitment site. I met with the hiring recruiter and interview was formal and easy.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you were in a difficult situation with a co-worker and how did you resolve it?
1 person found this interview helpful

SE Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SE Health in Dec 2020

Interview

30 mins with mostly scenario questions. First step was phone interview with a recruiter/ talent seeker followed by interview with supervisor. Both were half an hour in length and I was hired the next day. Background checks and two references were required. Overall process was quick and more time was spent waiting for my references to send their referral. Orientation was a week long with most of it being online.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever had to change a care plan and why? How did it turn out?

Anonymous Employee in Barrie, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SE Health (Barrie, ON) in Feb 2020

Interview

Group interview with role play and skill set questions. A quiz on PPE requirements was given where you would be given a scenario I.E ( someone is on droplet isolation what PPE is required, and how would you put the PPE on and remove the PPE).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 53 Interviews