RxLogix Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Sep. 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 47 of over 47 interviews

Campus Recruiting20%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

RxLogix Corporation

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RxLogix Corporation

Interview

It was a easy process. The process had 2 levels: Written and Personal Interview. Written Test was too easy . 2 rounds of Interview were also of easy to average level. Results were out within 2 days.

Interview Questions
  • 1st round: About yourself, More of riddles since I didn't know programming 2nd round: More or less the same as first round, What if other company like TCS offer you the same job role for higher salary, would you accept it?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RxLogix Corporation (Bangalore) in Feb. 2022

Interview

The total interview process has taken through online First round : aptitude round second round : technical interview total duration is around 32 min third round : technical + behavioral interview this interview is around 27 min

Interview Questions
  • 1. project based questions around 2 or 3 2. array based question missing number in AP series 3. finding even or odd without using modulus operator 4.DBMS : nth maximum salary 5.some basic commands in Linux OS

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

473K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=RxLogix Corporation~612751
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RxLogix Corporation (New Delhi) in Feb. 2022

Interview

Interview is very different as compared to other interviews, slightly towards testing your logical thinking and reasoning, along with strong aptitude. Overall the interview was average, it had 3 rounds, 1 online assessment followed by two interviews, one being technical, and the other was the hr/manager round

Interview Questions
  • Aptitude related and logical reasoning

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RxLogix Corporation (Bangalore) in Jan. 2022

Interview

Online Assesment,Technical Interview,HR Interview Entire process was online and it was good.Basic Questions were asked Regarding concepts of Software Engineering.Questions on linux were asked as the firm mainly works with linux based systems.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RxLogix Corporation (Noida) in Oct. 2021

Interview

1 Aptitude Test (1hour) + 2 Technical Interview (1hour + 30 Minutes, Separate Days) + Final Interview(HR or Manager) , all were easy if you have basic grasp on technical knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • Difference Final and finalize keyword?
  • String is immutable, why? String str = new String("vds"); String newStr = "vds"; are the above different?
  • Polymorphism in Java, types of polymorphism?
  • Why java is platform independent? Explain?
  • try catch block, and what is the exceptions hierarchy in catch? Reason for this hierarchy.
  • How to check wether a list is loop or not? PseudoCode.
  • How to find middle number of an array, without using operators?
  • How to sort an array? 2 or more ways to write code?
  • How to find number of repeating alphabets in an String?
  • How to find weather number is even or odd, without using ?, if() and /. ?

RxLogix Corporation

Application

I interviewed at RxLogix Corporation

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interview for Project Manager. I had a lot of queries around the role and the hiring manager helped me get in touch with the future Boss to clarify. There was 3 interview round with the HR

Interview Questions
  • 1. How would you track whether a task is 10% or 70% done in scrums and in JIRA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RxLogix Corporation (New Delhi) in Aug. 2021

Interview

Process and update from HR was good, there were total 4 rounds in total. 1- Video Interview- questions around project mgmt. 2- Aptitude Test and assignment to create a project plan. 3- Video Interview: Interview started and had to wait for 15 mins for 2nd interviewer, at the last one of the interviewer started the interview and it was very well structured, he took the interview for 80 mins against 30 mins as scheduled. I liked the whole session as he was listening with open mind and asking situational based questions. He covered all aspects of the project Management plus some interpersonal skill as well. 4- Last interview was with some director from NJ , He was not ready to listen how I manage the project and was interrupting me continuously, I couldn't speak for more than 2-3 mins straight to explain my experience and was getting interrupted continuously. He was not convinced with the process & methodology I use which was fine, we can disagree but I didn't like his making a judgement that whatever I have been doing since a decade is wrong. He must understand project management is done differently depending upon the Organisation, type of products & services one is delivering.

Interview Questions
  • They are most interested in knowing Waterfall methodologies and usage of MS Project.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RxLogix Corporation (Noida) in Jul. 2021

Interview

It was transparent & fair as I was briefed about the position in clear terms and was informed in advance on process to be followed. It was transparent & fair as I was briefed about the position in clear terms and was informed in advance on process to be followed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RxLogix Corporation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RxLogix Corporation

Interview

1) Application submission to HR - This was done via job portal 2) Resume Shortlisting - Company HR shortlists the Resume 3) Telephonic Round - Interview was scheduled and there was a telephonic discussion for an hour 4) Another Telephonic round - This would be scheduled once the previous round is cleared

Interview Questions
  • 1) Introduction about yourself 2) General Project Management Concepts
1 person found this interview helpful

RxLogix Corporation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RxLogix Corporation

Interview

The Interview Process is very bad. They have no basic process and ethics for interview. They set a interviewer who is having experience of 6 years for a interviewee who is having experince of 15 years. How that is going to work. How a candidate who is having only 6 years of experince will know what to ask from a candidate who is having experience of 15 years.

Interview Questions
  • The interview queastions were related to query and syntaxes.
1 person found this interview helpful