Royal Laser Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Royal Laser

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Royal Laser

Junior Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Royal Laser in October 2019.

Interview

I applied online, and HR contacted me in about two weeks to schedule an interview. During the interview, the interviewer went through my resume, talked about the responsibilities of the role, and brought up questions. All questions are straight forward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Etobicoke, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Laser (Etobicoke, ON).

Interview

The hiring manager conducted a 1:1 interview with me. It was not a hard interview process. The process took about 15 mins. There were some basic questions that shall be prepared to be asked. Overall, it was a friendly and easy process.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself. Are you legally work in Canada? Why do you want to work with us? Do you know anything about us?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Etobicoke, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Royal Laser (Etobicoke, ON) in July 2016.

Interview

I've applied for this position in July 2016.

The interview consisted of simple behavioral questions; there were no surprising, tricky questions. They tried to find out whether I've done enough research about this company and how interested I am in this position.

The person who interviewed me was a manufacturing engineer in charge of many processes in the house. He was friendly, which made the interviewing process more pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your strengths and how they make you a good candidate for this position.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.