Royal Distributing Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Royal Distributing

Anonymous Employee in Guelph, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Distributing (Guelph, ON) in Dec 2020

Interview

The selection process was all done remotely due to the pandemic. Very organized and straightforward, great communication with the HR department. I was always made aware of the next steps and the process was very transparent.

Interview Questions
  • No tricky questions. Straight-to-the-point questions to know more about my background, professional experience, previous projects, and skillset.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Guelph, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Distributing (Guelph, ON) in Oct 2020

Interview

Very friendly, conversation like interview. Easy to talk with interviewers, very comfortable environment. Job was explained in detail and provided opportunity to ask questions. Two people were in the interview, both asked questions.

Interview Questions
  • Questions involved around the following topics: practical skills, soft skills, team-working abilities, what you as an individual would like to accomplish/why you think you are fit for the role, points on resume, questions about previous jobs/positions.

Anonymous Employee in Guelph, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Royal Distributing (Guelph, ON) in Dec 2019

Interview

Had a brief phone interview, before being asked to come into the store for a formal interview. I was interviewed by a store manager and a key holder, it was a very comfortable experience. I was asked a variety of basic interview questions, and asked about myself. It was a very personable, comfortable experience that had me excited and hopeful to get the job.

Interview Questions
  • What was my biggest weakness in a work capacity?

Anonymous Employee in Guelph, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Royal Distributing (Guelph, ON) in Dec 2019

Interview

The interview process was smooth and comfortable. I met with a manager and HR, and was given a tour of the building. The interviewers set the tone, which was very relaxed. It was a great conversation discussing the business, my qualifications, and the position in more detail. I received a response very quickly after the interview process, and continued to have open communication with the company prior to my start date.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
  • In comparison to your previous experience, is there anything from the job description that sticks out that you aren't comfortable with?
  • What do you think makes you a good fit for the position?
  • What are your salary expectations?

Anonymous Employee in Whitby, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Distributing (Whitby, ON) in Dec 2018

Interview

They hire anyone so just show up to the interview and you will be hired on the spot. Good luck cause it’s abusive you will hate it there. You will go home crying everyday. They make you work 10-20 days with no days off and ask for doctors notes when over worked

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed