Roush Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Roush Industries Interview Questions

Interviews at Roush Industries

2.5

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Roush Industries (Livonia, MI (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

The interview process was kind of slow since you have to go through a temp agency . But once you get set up for the interview it was great. The hiring managers are very attentive and value any question you ask.

Interview Questions

• Why Roush Industries and what is your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roush Industries.

Interview

Interview process was standard: phone screen, phone interview, and in person interview. Application process was smooth and only look extra time due to the holiday break in between interviews

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Roush Industries (Livonia, MI (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Scheduled phone interview and wasn't called, sent an email and the interviewer was in a meeting that ran over. We rescheduled for an hour later, but by then I was back at work and distracted. Thought I didn't do well. Called two weeks later for an in-person interview and was told they were using a "new" system and the emails for the chosen candidates were lost in the spam folder!
    Interviewed with manager and next level up for an hour and a half. Offered the job the following day.

Test Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Roush Industries.

Interview

Michigan will call you up very quickly after submitting application and tell you to go take a drug test. Not much of an interview really, if you have a decent driving record and can pass the drug test you’re hired.

Powertrain Calibration Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview was of 2 rounds. First was HR and the next was onsite. Although the interviews were okay, the response from the company about the interview results took many months.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roush Industries in June 2018.

Interview

We have a very happy talk. The tech manager described the company's works, and then described the position's job everyday. The title that I applied is the safety engineer, the manager asked whether I have experience in C/C++, and Matlab/Simulink

Interview Questions

• What did you do everyday in your research that related to the autonomous vehicle?   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Roush Industries (Livonia, MI (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

It was a very thorough, but congenial, easy interview. Interviewed by different levels of management within the department and mostly covered past experience. It was a lively conversation that included past shared colleagues and program assignments.

Interview Questions

• What was my greatest difficulty about my past work experience?   Answer Question

Build Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allen Park, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Roush Industries (Allen Park, MI (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

It was up to the Customer that I would get hired in for this position so before interview with "customer" i was coached on what to say and what is the right thing to say.

Interview Questions

• This position is dealing with global supplier; would you discriminate against them?   1 Answer

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Roush Industries (Portland, OR (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Met with fleet manager and he outlined the job. Went over scope of work and equipment to be used. Explained the car testing and routes taken. Explained different options of the car

Engine Calibration Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roush Industries.

Interview

interview consisted of one behavioral phone interview with HR and one in person technical interview. The technical interview was with a panel of 3 engineering staff members. Asked basic concepts of engines

Interview Questions

• What vehicle/data collection software are you familiar with?   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.