Robinson Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Robinson Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Lawton, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robinson Solutions (Lawton, OK) in Apr 2016

Interview

On the spot job for anyone basically, they ask you if your available To be full time, and also pass a drug and background check. A very easy process

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to work this job?
    1 Answer
  • Are you available for a full time position?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kingston, ON

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Robinson Solutions (Kingston, ON) in Feb 2016

Interview

It was a phone interview, quite short. I got the job during that interview, so I did not have to wait very long. I don't really know what to say about this because my interview was very informal

Interview Questions
  • I don't really know what to say about this because my interview was very informal. I guess a question they could have asked for is if you are prepared to commit more than to the company than a regular job. This is not 9-5 job.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ingersoll, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robinson Solutions (Ingersoll, ON) in Feb 2015

Interview

Relaxed interview process, very appropriate questions and comfortable environment. It was a 2 on 1 followed by another interview with the customers that we would be working with. The interview with the customers was more difficult.

Interview Questions
  • Do you like a more structured approach or fly by the seat of your pants?
Be the first to find this interview helpful