RemX Specialty Staffing Interview Questions

Updated Aug. 7, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 51 of over 51 interviews

Other10%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

RemX Specialty Staffing

Application

I interviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing

Interview

Very brief and concise. Interviewer was able to get everything asked within 15 minutes and move on with the next application process. She was very helpful when it came to explaining the job role and the paperwork.

Interview Questions
  • Explain each job description and when did I work there
    Answer Question

RemX Specialty Staffing

Application

I interviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing

Interview

Phone interview was easy and they are quick to respond to any of my emails. Onboarding process was easy as well and they offer benefits that start day one even if the position is temp to hire which is great.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing (McKinney, TX) in Mar. 2022

Interview

Fair and equitable/ questions asked were for education, related content to knowledge of job description. Statements of job examples which are related to the comparable to the job that RemX company is offering.

Interview Questions
  • Comfortable with the hours of working

RemX Specialty Staffing

Application

I interviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing

Interview

The interview process was short and direct, no difficult questions. I had pleasant communication with staffer before and after interview and timely correspondence in regards to my questions and concerns.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Quick and over the phone. Brief job description, drug testing was mouth swab but resulted right away. Some of the interviewers took a while to respond when you send them an email

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RemX Specialty Staffing

Application

I interviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing

Interview

It’s just like everywhere else and you do a drug screen before accepting employment at the job. After they do the interview you get placed with the jobs that are open and available

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

RemX Specialty Staffing

Application

I interviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing

Interview

Easy interview and is virtual. Come prepared and there will be nothing to worry about. It’s all about what company you z are applying for because they will really be doing the interview.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle stressful situations?

RemX Specialty Staffing

Application

I interviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing

Interview

Pretty short and simple interview process. Very friendly guy on the other end of the phone. Not asked too many questions and none of the questions were difficult to answer by a long shot. Offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RemX Specialty Staffing

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing in Oct. 2020

Interview

Had an initial phone call with my recruiter where he talked about job requirements, what the company was looking for, and what I needed to be prepared for the interview. He also set up a time to call me the day of the interview to make sure I was prepared. I then interviewed with one of their client companies for about 20 minutes. It was a generally pleasant and smooth experience. I heard back from my RemX recruiter the next day with results.

Interview Questions
  • When was one time you had conflict with a coworker?

RemX Specialty Staffing

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing in Sep. 2020

Interview

Interview by phone, relatively short, entry level position so no prior experience needed. Told me hourly pay rate and projected schedule. Asked to have details emailed to me, received the email within 10 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 51 Interviews