Regis Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 97 of over 97 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Regis Corporation

Regis Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Regis Corporation

Interview

Recruiter Screening 45 minutes phone call Hiring Manager phone interview 45 minutes phone call Onsite interview 3/4 rounds each 45 minutes to 60 minutes The process was very quick and swift.

Interview Questions
  • What’s the product management process you follow?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Fremont, CA) in Mar 2019

Interview

The interview process consists of 5 rounds including hiring manager round. there were two technical and one managerial round with CTO. Technical includes basic questions related to role and second technical was whiteboard with coding.

Interview Questions
  • Data structure, Algorithsms, Basic Swift questions and a lot about your resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (San Francisco, CA) in Mar 2019

Interview

Phone Interview + Telephonic Programming Interview. Process was straight forward as with any other companies. Took a week to apply and get a call. The hiring process was super fast or rather rusty and they seem to rush apparently for no immediate hiring need.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing interesting or kinder garden stuff.

Anonymous Employee in Las Cruces, NM

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Las Cruces, NM) in Mar 2019

Interview

I met with the district leader who came from out of town for interviews. She was friendly and explained the position and benefits. She was the only person I had to interview with. There was no technical skills interview

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a scenario where you had to deal with an angry client and what you did to resolve the issue.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bondi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Bondi) in Feb 2019

Interview

Lengthy process. Not satisfied with the questions. And takes long time with hiring processs and decline the interview later on. Waiting time is long and need good reference to work there

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kapolei, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Kapolei, HI) in Jan 2019

Interview

Applied online and got a call back the next day to come in for an interview, and got the job on the spot. Super laid back interview, the district manager interviewed me and she made me feel very comfortable

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Croydon, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Croydon, England, England) in Nov 2018

Interview

Advertised on a shopping centre site, I made a call to arrange an interview but the manager was off. I have received a call on the next day to have a meet .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Regis Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Regis Corporation

Interview

I got called right away and set up an interview date at the salon. We sat for about a half hour and discussed some topics together. She explained to me what the pay and culture is like and I started that week.

Interview Questions
  • how many years of experience do you have? Describe a time where you had a difficult customer service situation.

Regis Corporation

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Regis Corporation

Interview

I applied online and received a standard invite via phone call. Short interview with HR recruiter on possible positions. I then had a second group interview to meet with direct team. The process took about two weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Edina, MN) in Jan 2018

Interview

Two phone interviews and then one in person. Very easy going, yet professional. Standard interview questions and topics. Entire team is incredibly friendly and welcoming and made the interview itself feel calm and relaxed.

Interview Questions
  • What have you heard about the company?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 97 Interviews