RPM Technologies (Canada) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

RPM Technologies (Canada) Interview Questions

Interviews at RPM Technologies (Canada)

2.5

Junior Software Developer Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at RPM Technologies (Canada) (Toronto, ON) in July 2019.

Interview

Received a sudden phone screening call, It was an easy interview, RPM technology HR is friendly to talk and patient she was easy to talk to. She asked an easy interview question about myskill sets, company, salary etc.

Interview Questions

• 1.) Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • 2. Salary Expectation   1 Answer
    • 3.)C# Comfortability out of 5   1 Answer
    • 4.) How much front and back end have you done from your previous project   1 Answer

Front End Developer Interview

Interview

a phone screening and an online test. the online test is easy but i haven't learned c#, so I failed the OA and cannot continue the interview step. after several days, i got an reject email.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RPM Technologies (Canada) (Toronto, ON) in September 2018.

Interview

The HR called and asked basic behavioral questions. Next was a tech challenge. It was really hard and was not for junior software developer but a software developer. I did not pass the tech challenge.

Interview Questions

• HR asked basic question, easy to answer, convince her you will stay with company for a long time.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RPM Technologies (Canada) (Toronto, ON) in April 2018.

Interview

The phone interview has many questions that basically determines if you know the type of work they do, the in person interviews are basically just talking, not many behavioral or technical questions; more about how the company works.

Interview Questions

• All about registered and non-registered plans, tax receipts, benefits of registered and non-registered plans.   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RPM Technologies (Canada).

Interview

It have first round is screening round by phone call and you have to share your interest if they like it then they ask for interview if you need online test it will provide you test then they will ask you to come on side interview which they will ask you about process of some code.
    Good working environment along with excellent management, flexible timings, salary was ok but lots of benefits,located in downtown toronto So parking is expensive

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RPM Technologies (Canada) (Toronto, ON) in January 2018.

Interview

They were fine. Short, they all seemed disinterested as if they knew I was going to quit. Hr was nice. The office is bright but somehow sad. Are the qa's ok? Who hurt them?

Interview Questions

• Asked if I valued work life balance. I said yes. They told me my score just went down 1 point. I told them I like to use svn software properly. Lost another point. At - 2 I told them that none of them were enjoyable people and that they weren't cool. They agreed. Gained 2 points. Neutral total.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at RPM Technologies (Canada) (Toronto, ON) in January 2018.

Interview

First a call from HR asking some general question and brief about the company, then received an email for an online coding test, couple days later an invite to onsite interview with staff

Junior Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RPM Technologies (Canada) (Toronto, ON) in December 2017.

Interview

Emailed, after a week got another email to set a call interview.with HR just pre screening and emailed a link for a technical test online, easy but needs knowledge. another interview in person after a week.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RPM Technologies (Canada).

Interview

Phone Screen asking behavioral questions, followed by in-person interview asking 2 written technical questions and other questions about general passions for technology. Interviewed by a team of 2, and they were very friendly.

QA Analyst Interview

Interview

10 minute phone interview with hr about behavior questions
    10 minute interview about tech questions
    they sent you an email to book a time for phone interview first
    Hr did not ask any tech questions
    If you received a next step email after that talking
    they will test your tech level then

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.