RGIS Interview Questions

Updated May 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 515 of over 515 interviews

In Person5%
1.5
HardAverageEasy

RGIS

Application

I interviewed at RGIS

Interview

The interview was pretty smooth. They just ask whats you availability and how do you commute and then explain how you will work and you will need to go out of town as well sometimes

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work with us?
    Answer Question

RGIS

Application

I interviewed at RGIS

Interview

Candidature en ligne puis bref entretien téléphonique puis explication du poste et de la machine, test de mise en situation avec la machine : environ une heure de formation et de pratique en tout

Interview Questions
  • quelles sont vos disponibilités pour les inventaire? etes vous disponible au moins trois jours par semaine?

RGIS

Application

I interviewed at RGIS

Interview

Very friendly staff, and very quick process. Great introduction of what is expected once you start and flexible starting time. Due to Covid it was possible to have the interview over phone as well and it worked out just fine.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

RGIS

Application

I interviewed at RGIS

Interview

It was quite easy and precise. They explained how to use the machine and also how to count during the inventory. You still need to read about the inventory duties before you go for an interview.

Interview Questions
  • Name Place of residence Availability Do you drive How many hours

RGIS

Application

I interviewed at RGIS

Interview

Domande generali sulla propria salute. Dimostrare manualità e dimestichezza con l'attrezzatura fornita (utilizzo di un dispositivo simile ad una calcolatrice con cui contare dei prodotti di uno scaffale). E' stato richiesto un dresscode all black.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS (Melbourne) in Jan 2022

Interview

Submit the application online and then they will send you the email to inform you if you are selected. If so, a video interview via zoom will be sent to you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RGIS

Application

I interviewed at RGIS

Interview

Test quantitatif est organisé au début pour la totalité des candidats. Il est ciblé pour tester la capacité de rapidité et du rigueur. Le test est organisé en forme de QCM avec les slides avec le timing assez court. L’entretien se passe après si les résultats sont positifs.

Interview Questions
  • L’entretien se base sur le résultat du test passé au préalable

RGIS

Application

I interviewed at RGIS

Interview

Easy procedure. We had a group introduction to the company which was followed by a small counting test. Those who passed the test were invited for a quick training so that we could familiarize ourselves with how the machine works and what is expected of us.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Sydney) in Nov 2021

Interview

Very easy. They were mainly looking to hire more people due to job nature. Didn’t ask anything, more like a training day on how to do the job right. Try to be on time, if not that’s fine. They didn’t ask anything about you, as long as you can work and be committed to the shifts you choose, they’re happy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RGIS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS

Interview

Less of an interview, more of checking to see if you would be ok with everything the job entails. They didn't even look at the resume i brought in. They were nice. I filled out paperwork.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 515 Interviews