Cover image for Primary Response

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Primary Response Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

1.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Primary Response

Anonymous Employee in Scarborough, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primary Response (Scarborough, ON) in Aug 2016

Interview

I applied online through Indeed.com and received a call the next day. I set up an interview and went to it. They ask you to bring your direct deposit form, security license, first aid and drivers license (if you have one). They then give you paperwork to fill out. This takes about 10-20 minutes. It asks you for your entire work history for the last five years. After you fill out the form you wait until they bring you into a classroom, where you will watch a presentation about the company and the types of sites and training they offer. After this is done you get your uniform. I think I stayed at the head office for maybe three to four hours. Show up and you will be hired. That is it.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for the company?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primary Response (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2016

Interview

i was not there for employment but accompaning my friend,,, they hired me too because i having one year experience. interview was very easy and offering every one who went to apply in primary response.. followeed by orientation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primary Response (Toronto, ON) in Sept 2015

Interview

There was no interview. They hired me on the spot. They sent an email notifying me of orientation after I submitted my resume. Orientation was from 9am to 2pm. Afterwards we were assigned to locations and we got our uniform.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Primary Response (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2015

Interview

One day interview and 1 day orientation where you have to fill out all the forms and a lecture from the instructor. Then they will call you to have a meeting with the scheduler and then he will give you the site

Interview Questions
  • Basic interview questions, they just need guards all the time so they will hire u

Anonymous Employee in Scarborough, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primary Response (Scarborough, ON) in Mar 2015

Interview

Corporate, professional and strictly business all the way. It was an exchange of data re: what are my strengths, experiences in the field, education level and what the company offers for a site, the site pay, the training pay, schedule, etc. No surprises. The interviewer was impressed with my history in the field and the various environments I've worked security in. I was impressed with the interviewer's transparency when he told me about the site and what was involved. Notes to future applicants: bring a black pen and a notebook/loose paper for figuring out the preliminary math questions on the application! I'm relieved I did. And don't even try to use the calculator feature on your cell phone. There's signs up all over the waiting room/testing area forbidding cell phone use. I suspect CCTV in the area too.

Interview Questions
  • What do you have to offer Primary Response?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Primary Response (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2014

Interview

It was lengthy but good. I emailed my resume and got a call back in two days and interview the next Tuesday. The guy that interviewed me was nice and the office was very busy.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me why I had not taken any initative to have more training seeing I had almost three years experience.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primary Response (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2014

Interview

Basic questions about experience, pay expectations. Any previous security experience is take note of. If doing police foundation courses, they assign the more important sites. The initial assessment session is just a formality.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primary Response (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2012

Interview

The interview is pretty basic. The easiest thing I have ever done actually. As long as you speak English you are probably good to go. Obviously it also depends of if they have enough guards to meet the demand. If so, they will probably increase their standards a bit, if not, they'll decrease it. Either way I can't imagine anyone born here for example would have a hard time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Primary Response

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Primary Response in Oct 2010

Interview

The interview process is very detailed however there must have been 20 other people applying. I was impressed with the time the recruiter had with me and answering my questions.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing was really difficult just unexpected that they would be as detailed.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Primary Response (Columbia, MO) in May 2010

Interview

interviewer seemed uncomfortable in interview. No real format.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews