Peoples Jewellers Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Peoples Jewellers Interview Questions

Interviews at Peoples Jewellers

2.3

Jewellery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peoples Jewellers (Ontario, CA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

It was very informal and unpredictable. I applied at one place and get sent around a bit to other locations. It was ok...just unusual. I'm not sure of the exact timeline from when I applied t when I got the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? (pretty standard stuff)   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Stratford, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Peoples Jewellers (Stratford, ON).

Interview

Applied online, was called within 4 days for an interview. Following my interview I had a 2nd interview with the District manager over the phone. A few days after I was called in for a personal job offer

Jewelry Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Peoples Jewellers in October 2018.

Interview

In person interview, online personality assessment, criminal background check. The criminal background check took a long time for me because the 3rd party company that conducts it lost or didn't receive my documentation more than once.

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Peoples Jewellers (Edmonton, AB) in May 2018.

Interview

Meeting with the District/Area manager and the store manager. They were professional, informative, friendly and inspiring. They made you want to come on board and be part of the team.

Interview Questions

• Can you see yourself growing with the company.   1 Answer

Jewelry Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Peoples Jewellers in April 2016.

Interview

Super laid back interview. My manager was a really easy-going person, so I can't guarantee it will be the same for all other interviews. Show you know about jewelry and you've got the job. Second interview was just a brief sit down with the district manager to have a conversation. Had to do a background check afterwards.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Peoples Jewellers (Vancouver, BC) in November 2014.

Interview

Short and sweet. Very basic questions and information. Not a lot of detail of what to expect. Got an interview on the spot and hired within a day. Background check etc.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable making sales for commission?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Peoples Jewellers in September 2018.

Interview

The interview went pretty well. The manager asked very simple and basic interview questions. She then ended the interview by saying she will be in contact with me in order to get a background check.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Peoples Jewellers (Calgary, AB) in August 2012.

Interview

Usually 2 or 3 interviews depending on position. There is an online quiz that you have to take that rates how well you will do in the position. You are usually interviewed by the district manager or area leader and then a manager. You may be asked to be interviewed a second time by a second manager.

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Peoples Jewellers in January 2012.

Interview

You must apply online through their website. Takes about 20-30 minutes. Followed by an assessment which asks you questions about yourself. (I feel like things will never go my way - describes me perfectly,describes me almost perfectly, describes me somewhat, doesn't describe me at all....etc) Lots of behavorial questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness and how can you use that to work for you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Peoples Jewellers (Toronto, ON) in June 2013.

Interview

its online the test is hard to get to online but once your in they are easy and silly at times its basically o check if you are honest or not. The interview is one on one and they are seeing if yu are likable sell your self and you will be fine.

Interview Questions

• no difficult questions just be yourself they are looking for who you are.   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiation.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.