Peoples Jewellers Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Peoples Jewellers

2.5

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peoples Jewellers (Ottawa, ON).

Interview

Short interview 10-15 questions, Nice management easy going , need to show interest in the product that you about to sell. Meet the team right away , interview was right in the store

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past jobs   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Peoples Jewellers (Toronto, ON) in March 2019.

Interview

asked every question in the book, EVERY SINGLE ONE
    more than 20 questions about yourself and your experiences
    asked to sell an item to the hiring manager
    be prepared, asks about everything on your resume
    writes everything you say down and reviews it over

Jewelry Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Peoples Jewellers in October 2018.

Interview

In person interview, online personality assessment, criminal background check. The criminal background check took a long time for me because the 3rd party company that conducts it lost or didn't receive my documentation more than once.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Peoples Jewellers in September 2018.

Interview

The interview went pretty well. The manager asked very simple and basic interview questions. She then ended the interview by saying she will be in contact with me in order to get a background check.

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Peoples Jewellers (Edmonton, AB) in May 2018.

Interview

Meeting with the District/Area manager and the store manager. They were professional, informative, friendly and inspiring. They made you want to come on board and be part of the team.

Interview Questions

• Can you see yourself growing with the company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Peoples Jewellers (Toronto, ON) in March 2018.

Interview

Questions on getting to know me not only about my skills. The manager was very polite and made it more of a conversation to make the process more comfortable yet was able to ask important questions

Interview Questions

• Have you had sales oriented jobs before?   1 Answer

ASM- Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kelowna, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Peoples Jewellers (Kelowna, BC) in July 2017.

Interview

Three step interview process. Got some helpful feedback from the ADM. I didn't mind it taking a couple weeks. As it have me time to prepare. The ADM was easy to talk to. As well as the VP for the final interview.

Anonymous Employee in Stratford, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Peoples Jewellers (Stratford, ON).

Interview

Applied online, was called within 4 days for an interview. Following my interview I had a 2nd interview with the District manager over the phone. A few days after I was called in for a personal job offer

Jewelry Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Peoples Jewellers in April 2016.

Interview

Super laid back interview. My manager was a really easy-going person, so I can't guarantee it will be the same for all other interviews. Show you know about jewelry and you've got the job. Second interview was just a brief sit down with the district manager to have a conversation. Had to do a background check afterwards.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, BC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Peoples Jewellers (Victoria, BC) in April 2016.

Interview

You have to go through to interviews, one with the regular manager and one with the regional manager. He was not intimidating but some of his questions were kind of curve balls. Any time their is a second interview, you know it's going to add another level of complexity to get into the company.

Interview Questions

• It's been awhile but they were not exactly textbook questions, there was some creative questions that required thought to answer without setting off red flags. The tougher one was with the regional manager.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.