Parexel Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Parexel

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 465 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Taipei
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parexel (Taipei) in May 2021

Interview

English and personality test prior to the interview. extra test regarding job overview during the interview. An introduction to the company and the job. Interview question including your past experience and other, the quality that fits the description of the job,

Interview Questions
  • Q: introduce yourself Q: based on the experience Q: future plans
    Answer Question
Parexel
Application

I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

Written exam and interview. Interview face to face with questions regarding stability and commitment. need to know mechanism of actions and adverse events. location related questions. previous experience and willingness to stay in the current jab for minimum of 2 years

Interview Questions
  • Pharmacovigilance, mechanism of action, side effects, lethal dosage
Parexel
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

I had a phone interview, pretty standard questions. They seem to have good employee retention and had lots of long term employees that were able to move through the ranks.

Interview Questions
Parexel
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

The interview process is good. The recruiter asked me some questions by phone call. She asked me how to manage conflict between two projects. She also explained the company and my questions in detail.

Interview Questions
Parexel
Application

I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

The interview process consisted of talking to at least four people with 5 different interviews scheduled. The initial recruiter was late to the call and didn't ask any questions. Was super pleasant though and spoke knowledgeably about the company, but spent too much time talking about things perceived as company negatives.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your experience with commercial contracting? What are the standard provisions you have typically negotiated most?
Parexel
Application

I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

Straight to the point. Basic interview questions asking to highlight experience and prior employment on resume. Do research on salary prior. It was not a hard interview to get through and asking questions at the end will be an opportunity to show you’ve researched the company.

Interview Questions
  • What was your role as (prior position) and how will that help you as a research assistant?
Parexel
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

There were four interviews in total. The total process was spread over four months. Each interview prepared you got the next ad each interviewer gave you information about the role that you could use for the next interview.

Interview Questions
Parexel
Application

I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

Proceso de selección escalonado, muy organizado y ameno con diferentes sectores de la empresa. Se toman su tiempo para conocer tus objetivos, si realmente encajan con la misión de la empresa

Parexel
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parexel in Feb 2021

Interview

A recruiter emailed me to set up for a phone screening the day after I submitted my application. The phone screening was performed on the same week. A virtual interview with two managers was performed the week after the phone screening. I was notified that I was not selected for the position a week later. The instruction and correspondence was prompt and informative in each step of the way.

Interview Questions
  • How many studies have you conducted in each specialty/phase of your experience? Do you have any prior monitoring experience or working at Oncology research? What makes a good study monitor? How to you organize and multi-task? Would you have any problem with traveling? Do you have any experience in studies of dose expansion and escalation? Give me an example that you proposed an idea, met resistance, and pushed through/how do you make other people do things your way?
Parexel
Application

I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

Due to the pandemic, the interview was over zoom with three members of the team. They inquired about my past experience and my willingness to get trained in different biological measures.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to work on a PRN basis?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 465 Interviews